Fell For You (Muzan X Fem Reader)

There is a scene taken place the movie Suicide Squad. HARLEY QUINN AND JOKER SNAJAJWJW.

-

                                      Fell for you
————————————————————————————

Y/n L/n and Muzan Kibutsuji, both the strongest demons that has ever stepped foot onto this earth. You think Muzan is crazy...a sadist...a person who loves seeing people die in front of him. He is, but
Y/n was 2x more than he was.

She is willing to do anything for him, Y/n is known as Upper Moon Zero. Y/n is known as a myth to Demon Slayers or villagers... for Demon Slayers many feared they'll ever encounter she loves to torture her victims before killing them. And for Villagers many people would use her to scare children tricking them into sleeping.

"If you don't go to sleep... Keres is gonna get you, and eat you for not listening." Keres means evil spirit.

Muzan treated Y/n as a toy, when he needs her he'll play with her for a bit and when he's done he pretends nothing happened between them tossing her away. Y/n being the person she is played along with it to, she did the same. She would play him back and go to the Red Light District with Daki for example:

Muzan hated how fearless she was, Muzan was at the Red Light District drinking. A beautiful woman walked on stage near a pole walking around it earning multiple whistles. Muzan looked up to see the one and only Y/n L/n. He growled at the sight she was dressed in clothes that showed off her skin.

A robe that was showing her shoulder but was tied under her stomach showing a two piece that showed her breast, and a tiny short skirt, her h/c glowing in the light. Y/n walked towards a man that was close to the stage kissing his jawline and his neck making the crowd cheer. Y/n back away and started rubbing her body in front of the crowd. Her hands trailing down her body slowly.

"Take it off!!" the crowd chanted, Y/n smirked, slowly pulling the string making the robe untie. She pulled down the robe slowly showing her shoulder to her stomach to the floor. Her robe was on the floor showing more of her skin, the crowd cheered louder.

Muzan drinking, was watching every movement she made. Holding the glass cup tightly making it shatter. Muzan hated seeing Men fawn over Y/n, it made him want to kill everyone who was watching her on stage.

As Y/n was performing she took a glimpse of Muzan who was watching her like a hawk, she smirked at him. Y/n pulled a man on stage, the man was very nice looking, she closed her eyes pulled him in for a kiss which the man gladly accepted. She opened her eyes and looked at Muzan who was glaring at her. She pulled away wiping her lips and smiled. The man had a nose bleed, Y/n walked off the stage.

Daki was waiting for Y/n in the back and when Y/n walked back Daki grabbed onto her shoulder and shook her. "Are you crazy!? Muzan-sama looked so upset like he was about to kill everyone! If he did i would never forgive you! this is my food here!" Daki said whining.

Y/n giggled and placed her hands on Daki's "It's fine, it's not like he's gonna appear and do something?" Y/n said. She spoke to soon, Daki immediately bowed down dragging Y/n down with her, Y/n looked up to see an angry Muzan. She smirked to herself but bowed down,
"You may be dismissed Daki." Muzan said and Daki immediately disappeared.

"Can i g-" "Who gave you permission to speak." Muzan said angrily interrupting Y/n. Y/n got up but was still on her knees she smiled at him more like a teasing smile.

(you fucked up Q~Q)

Muzan growled and forced her to get up, Y/n obeyed but was still smiling. "How bold of you? You think you could just go anywhere kissing random people and dress like this is front of others." Muzan spat showing his anger.

Y/n shrugged and her name was called on the stage again. She smirked at him and walked away.

——————

At the moment Y/n and Muzan were on top of a high mountain, harsh waves at the bottom of it clashing together. Y/n was finally accepting her fate, sh truly did belong to Muzan Kibutsuji.

"Y/n." Muzan said looking straight at her in her eye. Y/n looked up her Dark Blue eyes mixed with Red looking at him. "Would you die for me?" "Yes." Y/n said immediately. "That's to easy." Muzan said grabbing her chin light "Would you... would you live for me? hmm" he continued.

Y/n grabbed his hand kissing it and said "Yes."
"Careful... Do not say this oath. Thoughtlessly. Desire becomes surrender, surrender become power. You want this?" Muzan said his hands cupping Y/n's cheek.

Y/n nodded and said "I do.". Muzan put something in her hand... it was a tiny glass vile and backed away. Y/n walked towards the edge of the mountain. Y/n turned and faced him, she opened the vile and smelt it. it was wisteria poison inside, Y/n put it in her mouth and swallowed it. She closed her eyes and let her body fall, Muzan watched her fall and walked away.

Something told him to turn back he growled in annoyance and ran back and jumped into the ocean. He opened his eyes and looked around for a body, nothing was found. He saw a glimpse of a hand at the bottom and he swam down picking up her body and swam up with her.

His fedora was lost in the strong waves, he swam toward the shore with Y/n's body. His curly hair soaking wet and his clothes soaked as well. He placed her body gently on the sand and took her hair out of her face.

Muzan bent down putting his mouth on her mouth sucking the poison out. It stung but not as much as it would hurt Y/n, Muzan was the strongest and compared to Y/n he was still way stronger than her.

Y/n woke up coughing her mouth burning and her body on fire. The poison was in her body but slowly fading away.

"You kept your promise i see." a voice said behind her, "For you, i would do anything." Y/n said looking at the moon.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" Muzan said sitting next to her.