The Mansion (The trio X Fem! Reader)

I MADE THIS IN FEBRUARY AND ITS ALREADY JUNE LMAOOO.
[Im trying to finish my oneshot book YAYAYA]

Word count: [6,100]
-

"South-Southeast!! Your next location is South-Southeast!!" Tanjiro's crow yelled. Y/n and Tanjiro were tired from fighting the last two demons all they wanted to do was rest for a bit but guess that wasn't a choice.

"I heard you! I heard, so give me a break and quiet down! I'm begging you! I got the message, so please!" Tanjiro begged for the crow to quiet down, Y/n covered her ears mentally crying but the crow kept repeating itself until a yell was heard.

"PLEASE!!!" a loud yell was heard making the three-stop moving and look at the boy who was crying and holding onto a girl. "Please! Please! Please! Please marry me! I could die any day, you know! That's why I want you to marry me! So please! Please, I'm begging you!" The boy yelled.

Y/n looked at Tanjiro and Tanjiro looked at Y/n. "Wh-What's up with that? What on earth?" Tanjiro said to Y/n and looked back at the boy.

"Chew! Chew! Chew! Chew! Chew! Chew!" A little sparrow came. Y/n laid her hand out letting the sparrow land on her hand. "Chew! Chew! Chew! Chew! Chew! Chew! Chew!!" The sparrow said. Y/n face filled with shock and so did Tanjiro's.

"I'm begging you! There's no one else! You're all that I have!" The boys' yells were in the background. "I see! I'll do something about it!" Y/n said petting the sparrow head with one finger. The sparrow looked at Y/n with amazement.

"Please help me! Please marry me! I'm begging-" The boy tried yelling but Y/n grabbed him by the back of his shirt and yanked him off the girl carrying him by his shirt. "What are you doing in the middle of the road?! Can't you see she doesn't want you! And don't go making trouble for your sparrow, either!" Y/n yelled.

Zenitsu looked at Y/n and said "That uniform! You and that guy are from the Final Selection!"

"No one I know is anything like you! I don't know you!" Tanjiro yelled at the boy next to Y/n. "but we met, remember?!! We met, remember?!! You're the one with the problem! Like your memory!" Zenitsu yelled back.

"Oh, I remember him!!" Y/n said letting go of his shirt making him drop to the ground. Tanjiro walked towards the girl that the boy was bothering with speaking to her that everything's fine now.

Zenitsu looked at Y/n and clung to her, "You're so strong you lifted me in just one pull! Marry me! Marry me! You'll protect me as well! Please marry me!" Zenitsu yelled.

The girl that Zenitsu was bothering bowed down to Y/n and Tanjiro and walked away. Tanjiro yanked Zenitsu off of Y/n and yelled "She has no interest on marry you either so don't try it!".

Zenitsu noticed the girl was walking away farther and farther and yelled "Wh-Why'd you get in my way?! This has nothing to do with you!".

Tanjiro made a cringed face to Zenitsu "What's with that look on your face!! Stop that!! Why are you staring at me like I'm a creature or something?!! Hey you!! You're responsible for it! Since it's your fault that I missed out on getting married!!" Zenitsu yelled.

Tanjiro made a more disturbing face towards Zenitsu making Zenitsu yells "Jeez, say something!! Listen up! I'm going to die soon! During my next job! The thing is, I'm horribly weak, okay?! I'm not kidding! You and that beautiful girl beside you have got to protect me until I manage to get married, all right?!"

"My name is Kamado Tanjiro! And that beautiful girl beside me is L/n Y/n!" Tanjiro said. "Is that right? My apologies! I'm Zenitsu Agatsuma! Please save me, Y/n and Tanjiro!!" Zenitsu yelled clinging onto Y/n again.