Pleasure isn't love. (Kagaya X Fem! Reader)

Requested: by _chillandnetflix_  well if we're being honest it wasn't a request it was more like a threat from her ✨

In this one Kagaya isn't sick

Genre: Angst AGAIN

ILL FIX MISTAKES TMR IM GOING TO SLEEP! I SUCK AT WRITING ANGST FMLLL
-

Y/n loved her husband dearly, but she should have listened to the words her mother told her when she was younger. "You have to love yourself before you love anyone else." Y/n's mother said as she was combing through her hair. Of course, Y/n believing that saying was untrue she went on with her life ignoring her mother's words.

When she was 12, she met Kagaya when she met him it was like love at first sight. As a child, Y/n would go wherever Kagaya went not that he didn't mind he enjoyed her company after all.

At a young age Kagaya had to choose a wife, and have a child already in order to prepare the next leader of the Demon Slayer Corps leader.

Kagaya, of course chose Y/n as he didn't want to end up with a random person and have a child with a stranger.

As time passed Y/n and him had five children. The former L/n Y/n was now Ubuyashiki Y/n. The wife of the Demon Slayer Corps.

The family seemed so perfect, the smile they all held, the way Y/n treated her children and her husband, and the way they all showed respect.

But all of it was an act, Y/n could even see it. His smile held lies from her. His soft calm eyes held memories of him kissing another woman. His body had love bites all over him luckily his clothes were covering them all.

It made Y/n insecure of herself...was he cheating? Did she perhaps do something wrong? Is she too talkative? Is she too strong? Is she too weak? All these questions going in her head all at once.

Y/n tried her best to push those negative thoughts even though the proof was right in front of her. But of course Y/n was blinded by the love she had for
him, she smiled and walked towards him to hug him, which he gladly accepted.

Y/n pulled away from him only to see the purple mark on his chest. Y/n gulped and when Kagaya went down for a kiss, their son Kiriya walked in. Y/n dodged Kagaya's kiss and went to Kiriya hugging him. "Hi, my sweet boy." Y/n said softly the boy of course hugged back his mother.

Y/n pulled away from the hug and grabbed his hand "Come on help me make dinner for the family. You can study after we finish." Y/n said pulling him lightly.

As she was walking towards the kitchen, Y/n remembered this one exact spot where she told Kagaya she was pregnant. Kagaya was in tears happy to be have a child with a woman he once loved. Soon after one child came four more came. All those days Kagaya had to go "Check on the status of the Corps population." he went to go with another woman.

Y/n froze for a second looking at the spot until her son tugged her sleeve. Y/n looked down to see her son, and put on a quick smile. "Sorry, i got distracted silly me. Don't be like your mother...clueless." Y/n said patting his head.
-

Again, Y/n wasn't just a stay at home mom she was also a demon slayer. A Rank that is higher than the Hashira, she gets called on when big dangerous missions come up.

Y/n went out on a mission, there was possibility one of the twelve kizuki's were there or muzan himself.

As Y/n said goodbye to her children and walked out the house she saw Kagaya with a woman with white hair... It was one of the woman Kagaya had to choose years ago to be his wife. Y/n's eyes widened as she saw with her own eyes then both kiss.