Moving (Tanjjro X Gn! Reader)

This is short oops.
-
Tanjiro was laying beside you with bags under his eyes. It wasn't because of nightmares or because he was scared of the dark...it was because of you. It was a rare time he got off from missions and all he wanted to do was sleep. But you wouldn't let him. You would always move around in your sleep which kept him up all night.

Tanjiro had you in his arms but you would keep moving, you back moving away from him making him pulls you closer as he closed his eyes to go to sleep.

Last time he just let you sleep away from him he woke up panicking as you weren't in his arms. A dream of his family being slaughtered and blaming him was always in his head if you weren't next to him.

Again you moved away snoring as you did this unintentionally. Opening his eyes again he moved his arm to pull you closer, your arm raised hugging him again. He sighed thing he was going to sleep but you moved away.

Now Tanjiro was a patient boy, he was kind and warm. But right now all he wanted to do is sleep. Moving you closer once again but with too much strength his head hit your head making your eyes shot open at the pain.

Immediately sitting up holding your head as the aching pain was too much. Tanjiro's hard head hit yours was enough to wake you up instantly. Tears threatened to spill out your eyes and Tanjiro sat up next to you panicking asking if you were okay. You turned to him smiling as you couldn't get mad at the kind boy, but tears spilled out your eyes.

Let's say Tanjiro was now crying because he hurt you and you were now comforting him.