Jealousy (Giyuu x Fem! Reader)

The song will go with what's happening, and i love his music and mainly this song! Ahhh!
song: The killers - Mr. Brightside.

This is gonna be where Sabito is alive

This is actually a Kyojuro Rengoku X Fem! Reader if you think about it lol.

Btw i skipped some of the song in the beginning ❤️

Underline is the song lyrics!

——————————

Y/n always tried to become Giyu's friend or a partner, she admired him. Giyu did the exact opposite he wanted her to go away, to leave him alone.

Y/n skipped towards Giyu as he came back from his mission, "How did it go Tomioka-san!" Y/n said cheerfully standing beside him.

He ignored her and continued walking,
"I hope it went well what are you doing today?" Y/n said at least trying to start a conversation.

Y/n heard a noise next to her and faced it to see a rabbit, "Look Tomioka-sa-" she turned to him and he was gone.

Y/n sighed and just walked towards the bunny.

Over the months Y/n has been trying to get close Giyu, but he would just ignored and that's when she chose to give up. It was starting to get embarrassing how she fell for a male who didn't care about her.

On a mission they were assigned together Y/n didn't even bother to talk like she usually did. Instead she was looking around the forest for the demon. She immediately killed it once she found it and just said to Giyu "i killed it let's head back."

That's the only words he heard from her for the past week. He didn't like it, no he hated it. He was gonna check up on you since you haven't been talking to him for the past week until he saw you with Rengoku.

Y/n was holding Rengoku's hand and smiling.
"I'm tried let's go to bed Kyojuro!!" Y/n said giggling from watching him train for hours

Now they're going to bed and my stomach is sick and it's all in my head.

Kyojuro laughed and picked her up brining her inside his estate. Giyu could see the room perfectly
clear and just stood there. Kyojuro placed her down and they were standing in front of each other.

Y/n put her hand on his chest rubbing it lightly with a small smile, making Kyojuro red and you can tell.

But she's touching his chest now

Y/n pulled him into a kiss and Kyojuro immediately kissed back. And started undressing Y/n.

He takes off her dress now

Giyu's eyes widened and started walking towards the estate but someone pulls him back and shakes his head in disapproval. It was Sabito. "Let me go" was all giyu said. Sabito shook his head once again and pulled Giyu away from the estate.

And I just can't look, it's killing me and taking control

Sabito pulled Giyu into the water estate and sat him down. "Jealousy, turning saints into the sea
Swimming through sick lullabies Choking on your alibis"  Sabito said sitting down in front of him.

"But it's just the price I pay destiny is calling me
open up my eager eyes"  Giyu says looking away knowing he ignored her all the times she tried to talk to him.
——————

The next morning, Giyu walked around the Demon Slayer corps feeling not to well about yesterday.
I'm coming out of my cage and I've been doing just fine.

He wanted to be the one who was holding Y/n hand, he wanted to be the one who kissed Y/n.
Gotta gotta be down because I want it all

The day went by he kept seeing Rengoku and Y/n just enjoying there time together. Y/n and him training, even Y/n playing with his younger brother Senjuro.

And did Giyu hate it?

Yes.

Giyu was walking around with Sabito and he stopped  infront of the estate. Y/n was hugging Senjuro and Kyojuro at the same time.

It was like Senjuro was their child, Y/n carried Senjuro to the other room kissing his head to fall asleep. After she did that she walked back to
Kyojuro who was aweing at her for treating his brother with affection.

Now they're going to bed and my stomach is sick
And it's all in my head.

Rengoku pulled her into a hug and she hugged back smiling. She worded something out but Giyu couldn't hear it from being far away and watching.

Y/n started touching Rengoku' chest slowly un buttoning it giving his chest small kisses.
But she's touching his chest now

Rengoku was now the first one kissed her, but he kissed her roughly taking her clothes off at the same time. Y/n was doing the same with him.
He takes off her dress now

Sabito again pulled him away from the scenery but Giyu was looking at them feeling his heart break.
"Let me go" was all he wanted to say. he wanted to barge in their and yell to Y/n his feelings for her but it was too late.

' Cause I just can't look, it's killing me and taking control

"Jealousy, turning saints into the sea swimming through sick lullabies chocking on your alibi" Sabito says dragging Giyu once again

"But it's just the price I pay destiny is calling me
Open up my eager eyes" Giyu mumbles to Sabito.