Staring? (Muzan X Fem! Reader) Lemon.

I'm writing another book right now and I'm gonna publish it once I finish the whole thing. ahh, I'm excited. Anyways this is from my Muzan book it's a Oneshot. I think i have misspellings idk i just copied and pasted this...i wrote this like in december?

Warning: Sexual intercourse
-

Y/n was laying beside her beloved husband the great scary demon lord. He was busy reading his book not paying attention to his wife at all. He dared to not pay attention to her after he's been gone for so long. So long of leaving Y/n alone Y/n tried ignoring the feeling but she is aching to be touched.

Y/n was different from other demons, Muzan took interest in Y/n perhaps because she is stronger than any demons he has ever encountered. Muzan enjoyed having someone strong by his side not having to rely on him to protect them.

Y/n turned to her husband and looked at him, his eyes remained on the book. he was wearing his white fedora with the outfit of an embroidered black tuxedo and a white tie over a black dress shirt and white dress pants. Looking at him closer he looked two times more perfect.

His perfect face fitter with his perfect features.
"Are you done staring, my love?" The demon lord said still looking at his book.

Y/n's eyes widened and looked away immediately.
"I was not staring," she said denying his words. Muzan looked at his wife straight in the eyes making Y/n having a feeling in between her legs.

"hmm, I see." was all he said and went back to his book. That's all? Y/n could not take it anymore, she took Muzan's book, making him furrow his eyebrows at her. Y/n got the book and placed it nearby but made sure not to mess it up.

She then sat on his lap, his back on the board of the bed but the rest of his body laying down. both her legs on the sides of his body.

Y/n looked up at him slowly only to see Muzan's eyes filled with lust already. Y/n cupped both of his cheeks pulling him into a kiss making Muzan immediately kiss back. The kiss turned into a heated make-out session. During the make-out session, their tongues fighting for dominance Y/n being the one who won made Muzan groan in the kiss.

Y/n began to grind on Muzan's bludge as the make-out session was going on making him moan into the kiss. Y/n smirked in the kiss and pulled away still grinding on him. This sexually aggravated Muzan due to them being still clothed.

As Muzan tried to flip Y/n over only to be pushed down by her, she ducked down to Muzan's ear and whispered "You may be in charge out there..." licking the side of his ear and continuing "but in here I am in charge" Her hot breath hitting his neck and ears making him have chills.

Y/n kissed his jawline down to his neck making his. breath heavy, Y/n was kissing around his neck until she hit a certain spot making the man moan. Y/n abused this spot, making her fangs go into him, he enjoyed feeling this type of pain from Y/n.

Y/n took off his tuxedo in the process making his vert fit body show, Muzan started to take off Y/n clothes leaving her in her bra and underwear. As Muzan began taking off his pants only to be stopped by Y/n. "We're going to be taking this slow, so slow... that it will anger you," Y/n said lowly making the demon lord huff in annoyance not amused by her tactics.

Y/n traced his body, rubbing it up and down purposely touching his area making him groan. Muzan once again tried flipping Y/n but failed. "Not listening I see?" Y/n said taking off his pants.

Y/n lowered herself down taking off his pant very slowly her hands unzipping the zipper, pulling down his pants on the sides. She pulled down his undergarments and blew on his cock.

( I apologize... no nevermind I am not sorry )

"Y/n s-stop teasing me," Muzan said trying to not moan in the sentence. Y/n licking his cock up and down making Muzan grab her hair and force her mouth on his cock. Y/n gagged but soon began following the beats by his hand. Muzan moaned as his cock was getting thrusted and sucked at the same time.

Y/n pulled his hand away and sat up getting back onto his lap taking off her underwear in the process. She held on to his shoulder for support as she moved herself up placing his cock inside of her. Y/n moaned loudly as his large length was inside of her, Muzan held onto her waist moving forward and backward. "F-Fuck Y/n!" Muzan moaned. She grabbed Muzan's fedora in the process putting it onto her head and moved faster, skin slapping the room, moans filling the airs silent, and the smell of sex finishing it off.

As Y/n was moving, Muzan finally managed to flip over Y/n. Muzan held onto the headboard slamming in Y/n 100x harder than she did making Y/n moan very loud. Y/n felt as if he was trying to dig a hole in her. As Muzan was holding onto the headboard, it was slightly breaking due to the tight grip. Muzan moaned as Y/n did at the same time. Muzan flipped Y/n over making her stomach go onto the bed.

Muzan grabbed her waist slamming into her again, this time he was controlling her movement even more. He had more access to control her. Y/n could not take it, this was too much pleasure. Muzan loved hearing her moans and wanted to hear more of the beautiful sound. Muzan slammed into her once more before pulling out making his cum go onto her back.

Muzan flipped her Y/n over once more and started to kiss her stomach... the kisses began getting lower and lower.

Muzan kissed in between her thighs making Y/n groan and tug his hair. Without any saying, he stuck his tongue in making Y/n get up only to be pushed down by Muzan. Muzan held her down and flicked his tongue faster and faster.

Y/n was practically choking on her drool due to the pleasure, her swollen cult could not take this but boy did she enjoy the pain. Y/n gripped his hair and pulled him closer to her area he moaned making Y/n have chills due to the vibration. "You taste so fucking good Y/n," He said Y/n could not respond she had no words.

"I-I'm going to cum!" Y/n said moaning loudly, She felt Muzan smirk in between her thighs and said "Than cum into my mouth, cum into my mouth" impatiently.

Y/n's back jolted up and she cummed and moan louder than before, pretty sure that everyone in the infinity fortress could hear. Muzan licked it all and not leaving any behind. Y/n's body went down and she took many heavy breaths.

Muzan laid beside her and kissed her very passionately.

"Round two my love?