Unknown Twins (Tokito Twins X Fem! Reader)

This is High School Au
[ I also wrote this in February and it's July. LMAOOO I NEED TO CATCH UP DAMN.]

UNEDITED.

i am writing many of your request i'm just half writing them oops.

Unknown Twins

Y/n was new to Kimetsu Academy, her parents kept transferring her to different schools due to their job locations. Her parents promised that this was their final moving scene and right after that they left for a business trip leaving Y/n alone. Of course, she also went to the school where her cousin Tanjiro and Nezuko Kamado go.

Y/n walked into the school going to the front office to get her schedule, and great her parents put her in AP classes. So exciting... (I'm in gifted classes and I currently wanna die 🌚) (Update: I passed with straight A's. DID THAT)

Y/n's first class was History which was Mr. Rengoku, everyone loved the teacher, he teaches History from what she heard. Y/n walked into the class and everyone stared at her and went silent. Y/n stared back and she walked towards the teacher who was writing on the board. (EVERY TIME A NEW KID COMES EVERYONE STARES LIKE STOP!!)

Rengoku heard footsteps walking towards him and he turned to see a girl he's never seen before. "Oh, you must be L/n Y/n the new student! Nice to meet you I'm the AP History teacher Kyojuro Rengoku would you like to introduce yourself to the class?" He said with a bright smile.

Y/n shook her head quickly denying the request, Rengoku did a laugh and said "Okay go introduce yourself." Y/n froze cause she knew she denied the request but he still made her do it.

The class's eyes followed her when she went in front of them all "I'm L/n Y/n, and I move around a lot...?" Y/n said. Rengoku went up and patted her head "Okay Y/n, go sit next to Tokito Yuichiro" Rengoku said.

Whispers started to start "Oh my god so lucky!" Why does she get to sit by him?" "I wanted to sit by him!" "She's very pretty" "I wanted her to sit by me."

Yuichiro raised his hand not bothering to pay attention to the new kid since he didn't care who came into the class or not. Y/n walked towards the seat and nodded at him saying hello, he nodded back and looked ahead.

Mr. Rengoku started to teach something "new" but she already learned this last year when her parents would make her study. Y/n didn't bother to pay attention and instead she drew on her notebook. She was drawing Vine plants randomly and started shading them in. Guessing the teacher saw he said "Y/n care to answer the question?" with a smile but his eyes showing a different emotion. he was upset she wasn't listening to the lesson.

She looked up and read the question in her head, 'which of these was a common reaction by Indians to Europeans and represented a rejection of chief Johnson's suggestion?'.

"Migrating westward. European colonialism was common in the 15th to 20th century. The English find a way of taking the people's agricultural land after buying the lands and making the native Indians alien in their land. The influence of Colonial rule on the Indians is quite obvious. Colonial rule is known to carry orders or decrees that are enforced on the people. Migrating westward from their native land was generally faulted by the people. Indians were shocked to know that have given up their hunting and fishing rights, and settlers thought that unqualified sovereignty that Native American culture knows not." Y/n said as if she was reading her answer from a book.

The class had their eyes wide opened and Rengoku nodded and smiled "You explained it better than I could myself! Good job!". Y/n gave a small smile and pretended to pay attention to the board but was continuing to draw.