He's a demon! (Tanjiro x Fem! Reader Part 1)

Demon!Tanjiro x Fem!Reader
———————
Y/n has been there for the Kamado's since the beginning of time. Since kids to teens to demons.

2 years ago Y/n went to the Kamado's house for her bestfriend and her boyfriend. She would help Nezuko and Tanjiro with everything if they needed. Y/n would play with the other sibling if they were lonely, she would even help her mother cook.

at the moment Tanjiro was on top of her trying to eat her while Y/n was having an axe in her mouth screaming and yelling at Tanjiro. Nezuko was knocked out due to her falling down the mountain.

"Tanjiro!! This isn't you! Please!! FIGHT IT!!" Y/n yelled at him. Tears began falling down the boys face, and looking at Y/n.

Y/n saw a male with a sword come out ready to strike at Tanjiro, Y/n immediately pushed him off and made him move away from the attack.

The male with the sword faced her ready to attack.

( you know what happened author-chan is lazy 🥲 )

Over the time Y/n and Nezuko were training, they've been through hell but they promised to turn Tanjiro back to human.

They passed training, they passed the finale selection, but one thing was stopping them. The demon slayer corps rules.

Y/n who was injured just finished almost defeating a lower moon. Y/n used the rest of her strength to try to kill him. She ran towards the lower moon dodging all the attacks ready to slice his head off which she succeeded doing... but she did not.

The demon used his demon blood art to slice his own head off. Y/n had more strength her arms and legs were cut and bruised. It was hard to breath, but it was to protect Tanjiro so she had to.

She got up once again weakly putting her sword up walking towards the demon, until she felt a hand on her shoulder. "You've done well, i'll handle the rest." the man said. It was the man who spared Tanjiro.

The man killed the demon with ease and Y/n didn't waste anytime to get Tanjiro. She ran towards him and hugged him. "Tanjiro where's Nezuko?" Y/n said hugging him. He pointed the other direction than did a scared face. "She's with Zenitsu?" Y/n asked. Tanjiro nodded.

The man i remember him Giyuu Tomioka. He stood in front of me and i stared at him.

"Thank you Tomioka-san, Me and Tanjiro almost died there" I said rubbing Tanjiro's head.

He looked at the person next to me which was Tanjiro, and his eyes widened.

"You're..." he tried saying but a woman rushed in about to slice Tanjiro's head off.

Tomioka up front blocking the attack that was gonna get Tanjiro and I.

"Why would you get in my way Tomioka-san." A girl with purple fading hair said. "After telling me we could never be friends with demons... How should i put this? that's exactly why... no one likes you, you know." the girl said.

"Alright Tomioka-san, please move out often way." She said pointing her blade towards me and tanjiro.
"I'm not... I'm not disliked by people." Giyuu said making the girl shocked.

"well, i'm sorry. You haven't even realized that people don't like you, then? That was uncalled for. Please forgive me." The girl said making me and giyuu flinch.

"Little girl!" she said cheerfully. "yes!" i responded back quickly. "What you're protecting there is a demon. I don't want you to get hurt so please move away." She said with her hand by her mouth.

I picked up Tanjiro helping him stand up
"Y-you're mistaken! I mean, you're not mistaken, but... he's my bo- friend. He's my friend,so... you see" i said trying to convince her.

She fake gasped and put her hand over her mouth "Is that right? Poor thing. In that case, i shall use a gentle toxin to kill him, so he won't suffer, all right?"

My eyes widened. "Can you move?" Giyuu asked me "Make yourself move even if you can't move. Take your friend and run." he said.

"Tomioka-san... I'm sorry for the trouble! i'll repay you one day! Thank you very much!" I said getting up running with Tanjiro.

I was running with Tanjiro who was still half asleep from fighting with the demon. I carried him a little running very fast to find the box he was in. I found it and picked it up along with Tanjiro. My whole body hurts, it makes me wanna cry!! but we have to focus on saving Tanjiro.

'Deal with it! Deal with it! Deal with it! Deal with it! Deal with it! Deal with it! Deal with it!' i told myself over and over again.

"Gah!! wheres Nezuko!!" i mumbled

Tanjiro started to become more awake while i was carrying him, my body hurts.

I still continued to run away but more faster to get out of the forest.

I kept running until i felt a presence behind me, i turned around to see a girl going my way. I threw Tanjiro, and dodged the attack but fell in the process.

The girl went up to Tanjiro picking up her sword ready to strike at him. My eyes widened i grabbed her leg and threw her with the rest of my strength it wasn't far but it was far enough to alert Tanjiro.

"Run, Tanjiro!!" i yelled. "Run! Make a run for it! Dont get caught no matter what!!"

Tanjiro looked at me and nodded and started to run. The girl came to me about to attack me but i dodged her attack. I'm going to have to fight her, she's not touching Tanjiro. Sword and fists... looks like we know how that's gonna end up.

She put up her sword trying to attack me but i dodged it and kicked her. she still continued trying to attack me and i punched her right in the jaw she stumbled back. The girl hit my neck hard making me fall to the ground.

She started going after Tanjiro. "T-Tanjiro run please..." i said before passing out. 

The only thing that was going through my mind was Inosuke, Zenitsu, Nezuko, and Tanjiros safety.

I was being carried by someone i could feel my body i just couldn't move or open my eyes.