All a dream ( Yoriichi X Fem!Reader )

I'm sorry I haven't been writing recently. I have an editing acc on other social media platforms which means I'm involved with recruitments and stuff. I just have been busy struggling to come up with transitions blah blah. Enough with me talking...typing??? on with the storryy~

MANGA SPOILERS!!!

(basically a night in my Yoriichi book)
This is so short I'm sorry KSNSJ
-

The way Tsugikuni Yoriichi looked at his wife, Tsugikuni Y/n, was the way all girls wanted to be looked at. The world may be cruel and full of demons but there was some good in it...and that good was his beloved Y/n.

Despite being turned into a demon, Y/n remained the same. Even though she could not be in the sunlight, Y/n always went everywhere with Yoriichi. She would make herself small and hide in his Haori to hide from the sunlight. 

At that moment, Y/n smiled as Yoriichi was beside her. Her eyes shined with admiration and love, he was alive, he was here. From his great skills and outstanding swordsmanship, he lived on and taught others to defend themselves.

Y/n hand moved to his face as she gently caressed his cheek. His beautiful Demon Slayer Marking stood out as she traced it. Yoriichi's eyebrows furrowed in his sleep but immediately relaxed as Y/n began to scratch his scalp. Her fingers ran through his long wavy burgundy hair as she smiled.

Humming a tune as this was a rare occasion seeing Yoriichi relax. He was always out doing missions or training, but today was different.

Midway of humming the tune Y/n's vision began to blur, making her pause. It was like darkness was taking over, Y/n tried calling out for Yoriichi but nothing came out of her throat, it was complete silence. She tried yelling but the darkness took over her.

....

Y/n shot up from her futon as she panted. Her body was hot and sweaty, her heart was racing. Y/n raised her shaky hands as she rubbed her eyes trying to control her breath.

She turned to attempt to hug or at least seek some comfort from her husband but she felt nothing beside her. Looking around her surroundings she remembered...this isn't her home...this isn't her and Yoriichi's home...

Yoriichi's dead.