Young and Beautiful! (Sneak Peek)

[ I'm in love with this song it's so ugh. ]
I got the inspiration from The Great Gatsby. PLEASE WATCH THE MOVIE IT'S AMAZING.

Also, this is the one-shot is the book I'm writing about like I'm making it into a chapter book, I'm gonna post it once I'm fully finished with it <3
-

The golden girl, the woman who caught everyone's attention. She was the one with beautiful [Color of eyes] eyes, the jewelry shined on her [Color of skin] skin gifted by her wealthy bloodline, her fancy dress showing her beautiful body.

Every man or actually anyone would love to be by her side cherishing the girl. The girl was kind, caring...gentle. Anything soft or kind thing you could think of.

But her eyes were only for one person, and that one person was Tsugikuni Yoriichi. Her eyes only glowed for him and only him...

It was all perfect her family had set her up to marry one of the Tsugikuni brothers for their wealth, and
Y/n tried to disagree with them but that was until she fully got to know Yoriichi. And she fell in love with him forgetting about her family's wishes about their money...

Five years ago...Tsugikuni found himself at the L/n's home by a colossal accident. Tsugikuni was sent off to war and when the war ended he couldn't return. A year later his own brother Tsugikuni Michikatsu swept in and stole her away. But the morning of the wedding Y/n received a letter.

"NO! TELL THEM I CHANGED MY MIND! TELL THEM Y/N CHANGED HER MIND!!" Y/n yelled as she ripped off the beads of her necklace gifted by Michikatsu before the wedding. She desperately tried running out of the room trying to yell that she didn't want to marry Michikatsu anymore but her mother who only cared about money held her back from leaving the room.

...The letter was the reason why Tsugikuni Yoriichi couldn't return to her...

Looking outside her balcony in her mansion owned by her husband, Tsugikuni Michikatsu. Looking at the bright lights and fire workers across the huge lake which was another mansion.

Kamado Tanjiro was in the room with Y/n and her best friend Kocho Shinobu. Tanjiro too was looking at his dear cousin with admiration Y/n's beauty shined and another thing that shined was a bright diamond on her ring finger. As Tanjiro was getting to know Shinobu, a familiar name popped up. "Oh, you must know Tsugikuni Yoriichi?" Shinobu said filling her glass of champagne. "Who's Tsugikuni Yoriichi?" Tanjiro asked as he looked confused at Shinobu since he only knew a Tsugikuni Michikatsu. Y/n paused as she was about to drink her served champagne and turned her direction towards Shinobu with wide eyes. She hasn't heard that name in a long time..."What Yoriichi?" Y/n said as her eyes were watering a bit.

"Excuse me Lady Y/n, Tsugikuni-sama would like to see you." A maid came in bowing her head down.
Y/n got up from her seat and followed the maid outside the room.

"The way he looked at her was the way all girls want to be looked at," Shinobu said lowly to Tanjiro as she watched Y/n walk out the room.

After a while, they all had dinner together, Shinobu, Tanjiro, Muichiro, Yuichiro, Michikatsu, and Y/n.
Y/n smiled as her cousin was saying how the food was amazing. Muichiro was sitting beside Y/n serving her plate for her "You need to eat Y/n-san!" Muichiro said filling her plate. "O-Oi! That's too much Muichiro!" his older brother scolded. Out of nowhere, a loud phone rang in the middle of dinner making Michikatsu freeze. Y/n smile slowly faded as Shinobu picked up her champagne glass and looked away drinking it.

"Excuse me..." Michikatsu said as he got up from his seat to answer the phone. He closed the door in the dining room to block the conversation. Y/n picked up her napkin from her legs and placed it on the tables "Excuse me." she said getting up from her seat following Kokushibo. Yuichiro's face turned into a scowl and Muichiro's smile turned to a frown. As Tanjiro was about to ask Shinobu shushed him.

"SHH. I want to hear." Shinobu said putting her champagne glass down. "Hear what?" Tanjiro quietly asked. "Everyone knows this...Michikatsu has another mistress somewhere here in New York. I didn't expect she would call during dinner. At least she could have some decency." Shinobu said.

Yuichiro rolled his eyes and began to eat his food. Shinobu instantly sat down when Y/n came
back to the table with Michikatsu.

"We have so much to catch up on about Tanjiro. Why don't you, Yuichiro, Muichiro, Shinobu, and I go out for a drive yes?" Y/n said her eyes pleading for a yes.

"C'mon Tanjiro, we should get to know each other. I haven't seen you only heard about you. Let us go out around New York." Michikatsu said.

Y/n gripped Tanjiro's hand and Tanjiro couldn't even decide which one. Have a bad start with his cousin's husband or catch up with his cousin?

"I...uh I have to go somewhere in the morning. I'm afraid I cannot." Tanjiro said rubbing the back of his neck nervously laughing.

-

End. Yeah, I just wanted to give a sneak peek. Of course in the book, it will be more detailed!