Coming Out ( Shinobu x Fem! Reader )

I just want to say that love is love and no one should be judged or treated differently just because they like the same gender. I love you all and never let someone change you. I just want y'all to feel accepted and safe here. 

Warning: Abuse and curse words.

I know Giyuu is kind of OC so go with it. 

Listen to the song too, to make this better!

------------

Y/n never had a boyfriend or never was in a relationship, so when a boy comes up to her and flirts with her she is really unfazed. Most likely uncomfortable, she never knew why it just never felt right to her. 

Y/n is the sun hashira, just like her breathing form she shines very bright and helps others. Many people would love to have a woman like her... yet she never showed interest in anyone like that. Everyone thinks she shines very bright which yea she does, but when she's alone she breaks down. 

Y/n feels that liking the same gender is wrong, and she hates herself for that. Plus her parents who are luckily still alive only support opposite gender relationships. They did not even care that she was a Hashira, they just wanted her to get married to a rich man and get money.

-

-

Y/n was back from a mission and went to the butterfly estate to get treated, she was quite nervous... Y/n had a small... HUGE crush on Shinobu. 

Saw your face, heard your name

"Got hurt again Y/n again... Shinobu will treat you I have to take care of the three," Aoi said getting Shinobu. 

Shinobu came and had the same smile, her beautiful face was walking towards me making my heart beat faster and faster.  "Ara ara~ you keep being careless Y/n-chan... you need to be more careful," She said smiling. I smiled back feeling my face heat up. 

Gotta get with you
Girls like girls like boys do, nothing new

"Come on let's get you treated Y/n-chan, your arm looks bad," Shinobu said pulling Y/n's hands towards a room. Y/n had no words to say she was just feeling her whole body heat up while Shinobu was touching her hand. 

Isn't this why we came? Gotta get with you
Girls like girls like boys do, nothing new

Shinobu made Y/n sit on the bed and she pulled a chair towards Y/n while getting her medical equipment. "Ohhh~ you need stitches, I'll clean your cut and do them it might hurt. And if it hurts I'll stop and give you a break!" 

Boys
Ooh-hoo boy
Ooh-hoo boy

Y/n had no words she just smiled nervously and nodded her head. Shinobu gave her a reassuring smile and nodded as well. 

Always gonna steal your thunder
Watch me like a dark cloud

Shinobu was like the sun and I'm the dark, she lights up my day with just her smiling or talking to me. I didn't realize I was staring at Shinobu for a long time until she said "Done!" 

Don't tell me, tell me what I feel
I'm real and I don't feel like boys

Once I left the butterfly estate this group of boys were staring at me. I walked away but they were cat-calling me don't they know I'm a Hashira? They should respect me, right?