Forbidden Love Pt 2 (Enmu x Fem! Reader)

Manga Spoilers
Warning: Mentions of Blood
(The Blood Demon Art is Blood Manipulation basically meaning you need to cut your body.)
Unedited!
-

Y/n was in her room in the fortress. Her father was not too pleased about her disappearance with a lower rank kizuki. The words he said stabbed her heart, it wasn't even her first lover to break her heart. It was her own father.

The girl gripped her futon angrily as she felt her blood boil. The same short patience and anger her father has was indeed passed down to her. After all, she was Kibutsuji Y/n. Y/n got up from her futon aggressively ripping the blanket off of her throwing it to the wall.

How could he make these types of decisions for her when he doesn't even care for her?! Does he not want her to be finally happy?! Is being locked in this fortress happiness?!

Y/n looked at herself in the mirror as she put her both hand on her face.

"You'll never be able to give love or feel love because you have the soul of a killer. You are meant to kill and destroy that's the only purpose you have. You're a monster Y/n."

Her father's words echoed in her head making Y/n slide her hands down her face. Her sharp nails digging into her skin as tears ran down her face. Looking in the mirror as her skin regenerated slowly,

"You're a monster Y/n."

Y/n hit her fist with the mirror shattering it. She couldn't stand her reflection, she truly was a monster. The food she has to eat as humans to survive like a monster, she regenerates like a monster, she can't be in the sun like a monster, she is the daughter of a monster. She is a monster. It may seem like she's overreacting but imagines the only happiness you have in life is one person? The only person that truly cares how you feel is just being forbidden to see you because of your father who controls if he lives or dies?

Slamming the sliding door open Y/n stepped out of her room and as soon as she did a biwa string was struck. Y/n appeared in front of her father who was mixing chemicals while writing down in his journal.

"Didn't I say to remain in your room until I talk with you again," Her father said breaking the glass in his hand angrily. He was already pissed off about his lower rank demons being weak and now you want to disobey him.

Y/n put her fist in a ball clenching on it tightly remaining quiet. Muzan appeared in front of her veins popping out his neck, "Speak when spoken to Y/n!" Muzan yelled angrily.

(A/N: I feel like crying when I'm getting yelled at by my parents ngl so this is giving me memories LMAOO)

Y/n flinched at his booming voice filling the fortress, "If you're just here to lock me in here for the rest of my life what's the point of me being born. Why couldn't you have just killed my mother to kill me? Why can't you just kill me now?" Y/n said as she looked at the ground tears daring to spill out her eyes.

The fortress was silent no sound was made. Nakime even paused the pause of her breathing and Muzan's eyes widened slightly before returning to normal.

"Nakime leave us," Muzan ordered, and in an instant, Nakime disappeared.

Y/n looked up at her father the tears she held now falling. She wasn't just crying about Enmu, she was crying about how her father truly hasn't shown any love towards her. A father is supposed to hold your hand and love you for who you are. Supposed to be your hero...

'Nakime is gone.' Y/n thought

"Y/n." A deep voice said making her close her eyes once again. Y/n didn't want to listen to her father's words "You're my father. You are supposed to be the one to make memories with me, make sacrifices for me, be patient with me, you're supposed to be there for me like a dad should!! You only care about finding a damn flower to help you walk in the sun! I've done everything to make you proud and nothing works!! I've never failed a mission! I've never let you down! And all you do is walk away from me when I try to spend time with you!" Y/n yelled interrupting her father. Her voice was now echoing in the fortress, Muzan remained silent as he looked at his daughter.