What You Caused. (Cheater! Muzan X Fem! Reader) Part 2.

The girl singing the song has such a beautiful voice I'm obsessed with it.

I tried my best to make a part 2, I really couldn't think of anything so this is just off the bat in my mind.
-

Muzan sent his highest rank of demons to search for Y/n, he couldn't care less about the blue spider lily at the moment. He just wanted to find his wife...and she hasn't been found in almost three years. He tried to find two important things in his life but both were a distraction to find both at once.

The lord of demons doesn't want to assume she's dead, because well...she can't be. A Nichirin blade to her neck does not work, it's either his wife stayed in the sunlight and disintegrated, or she has been hiding.

-

Y/n had a hood over her head wearing a kimono walking in the city. It's been years since she saw her now ex-husband. Demons have been searching for her, but no one has ever seen her since the issue that was displayed.

In her thousands of years in marriage with the Lord Of Demons, they've traveled the world together. It worked out well since Kibutsuji could be on the search for the Blue Spider Lily and spend time with his beloved wife.

While Y/n was walking in the city, a familiar place caught her eyes...It was the place where her ex-husband had proposed...

The scenery has changed it was different from how it used to be thousands of years ago, the blossom trees were more alive around the scene, the seats were now white chairs with white clothed round tables, big spaces between each table to create space and the stage were Muzan once sang was more polished and advanced.

Hanging lights were hung around the scenery, and people were happily eating with their families.

Y/n walked into the food court slowly and her eyes teared up a bit. The spot where she and her now ex-husband was empty and the seats were there. Y/n walked towards the newly bit structure and sat there observing the people singing.

The [Color of hair] haired girl watched as a man was up from his seat, singing to his wife. Y/n clenched her fist tightly but soon loosened as the woman's husband put his hands on his wife's stomach gently caressing it.

[AN: (The song is Yellow by Coldplay starting at 2:51. ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS SNAJWJ) This isn't the main song]

"Oh yeah, your skin and bones. Turn into something beautiful, Do you know. " The man sang as he stared lovingly into his wife's eyes.

The wife began to water as her husband smiled at her.

"For you, I'd bleed myself dry. For you, I'd bleed myself dry" He continued singing the verse smiling at his wife as he wiped her tears slowly.

The scenery reminded Y/n of the time she was tearing up hearing Muzan's voice and he wiped her tears smiling softly.

The man stared at the sky hugging his wife slowly dancing with her in circles before a loud guitar sound was made matching the mood perfectly. The guitar made the song sound so beautiful and exciting. Just so many emotions at once.

It's true
Look how they shine for you
Look how they shine

The man sang as he was holding his wife spinning slowly with his wife. The wife was giggling softly her eyes filled with admiration and amazement.

The man held his wife in place gently caressing her cheek once again.