Drift Away (Muichiro X Fem! Reader)

This song has been playing in my head repeatedly. And I cant respond to texts rn...my phone got taken away and my laptop won't let me sign in into Discord or Twitter. Such a pain in the a-

UNEDITED!!!
___________

Here in the garden
Let's play a game
I'll show you how it's done

The airhead was sitting in a garden a certain [Color of hair] haired girl showed him. She was currently injured in the Butterfly Estate, and he'd be lying if he said he didn't miss her.

Here in the garden
Stand very still
This'll be so much fun

Her name was Shinazugawa Y/n, she was the exact opposite of her brothers. Instead of being rude and intimidating like them she was kind and welcoming to others.  Her older brother, Shinazugawa Sanemi, didn't allow her to take missions alone so every mission he went she had to go.

And then she smiled
That's what I'm after
A smile in her eyes
The sound of her laughter

The one thing that caught the airheads attention was her smile. Her smile held care and peace that he didn't believe still existed. His dull eyes widened every time her smile was shown. Her laugh was like a melody despite the wheeze in the end of her laughter.

Happy to listen
Happy to play
Happily watching her drift away
Happily waiting
All on my own

Her older brother was quick to notice his younger sister and the mist pillar together. He didn't like the fact they were together for one she was still a baby in his eyes and two he didn't want the airhead hurting his baby sister.

Under the endless sky
Counting the seconds
Standing alone
As thousands of years go by

Sanemi always took her on missions to distance away from the air-headed boy which Y/n didn't notice since she thought of it as spending time with her older brother. But boy did the Mist Pillar notice... He sat in the garden alone in silence missing the voice of the young flower breather user.

Happily wondering
Night after night
Is this how it works?
Am I doing it right?

The Mist pillar began wondering if he was the one doing something since the older brother of Y/n seemed to have a problem with them hanging out.

Happy to listen
Happy to stay
Happily watching her drift away

Tokito watched as Y/n was giving food out to the trio inside the butterfly estate. His eyes narrowed as the blond was hugging Y/n thanking her. The flower user of course returned the hug as she thought it was a moment of kindness.

You keep on turning pages for people who don't care
People who don't care about you

The Mist Pillar scoffed in annoyance and glared at the sight. Luckily, the burgundy haired boy grabbed the blond by the collar of his clothes breaking apart the hug. Y/n noticed the pillar and ran towards him "Hello Tokito-kun! Do you want to come by and help me train brothers trainees. We haven't hug out in a while!" The young girl said. 

A wave of gentleness came by making his annoyance slowly disappear. "Su-" "Y/n. Go back to the estate, I'm heading on a mission and you don't qualify to come. Go train my trainees in the mean time." Her older brother said.

Y/n smiled and nodded, as she was gonna turn back to the Mist Pillar he was gone.

And still, it takes you ages to see that no one's there
See that no one's there

All he knew is that he should have went with her. For one thing when Y/n was helping the trainees of the Wind Pillar, they were using her. Taking her kindness for granted to be specific. She was there for everyone but herself.

Everyone's gone on without you

The flower user was covered in cuts and wounds as she protected the trainees of her older brother. A group of demons attacked out of no where and her older brother had a Hashira meeting. Y/n was there to defend the group while they ran, she was past her limit out chose not to give up to protect the trainees.

Finally something
Finally news
About how the story ends

"CAW! CAW! Shinazugawa Y/n badly wounded from attack at the Wind Estate! CAW! CAW" a crow yelled
interrupting the Hashira meeting.

Muichiro's blood went cold and he wanted to run to the Wind Estate but he couldn't. It wasn't his place to do so. But it was her older brothers place...Sanemi's eyes widened and he looked up at the master who gave a sad smile and nodded to him. He was quick to get up and run towards his estate. Some blood was on the grass and he scanned the area to see three Kakushi's cleaning the area. "Where's Y/n." He said impatiently glaring at them.

She doesn't exist now
Survived by her son
and all of her brand new friends

They shakily pointed towards the area she was in which another two Kakushi's were. Sanemi ran towards there and saw his little sister badly wounded.
He didn't waste anytime to take her from the Kakushi's arms and run to the butterfly estate.

Isn't that lovely?
Isn't that cool?
And isn't that cruel?
And aren't I a fool to have

Muichiro was at the butterfly estate waiting on top of the roof of Y/n's room. The group of trainees were waiting outside the butterfly estate nervous to enter.
"I should have went with hers...I'm such a fool." he mumbled to himself.

He hopped off the roof and glared at the trainees.

"Who the hell do you think you are showing up here." He coldly spat making the trainees shiver in fear.

Happily listen
Happy to stay
Happily watching her drift

The flower user wasn't waking up, every time the Mist Pillar would visit she was still asleep. He was once caught by the Wind Pillar.

"She'll be awake." He said lowly pushing the hair out of his younger sisters face.

Drift
Drift away

But not anytime soon...