Little in my eyes (Father! Obanai X Fem! Reader)

Modern Au!
Also, This is kind of a Tanjiro X Fem! Reader basically but yk how Obanai hates Tanjiro so that's why we're writing it.

Also, imagine if Obanai had a daughter?? Like if he's protective over Mitsuri imagine how protective he would be over his daughter.
-

Iguro Y/n, The daughter of Iguro Obanai and Kanroji Mitsuri. Y/n was truly such a beauty, her hair was black from her dad's hair with pink ends just like her mother's pink except dark. The teen had heterochromia eyes inherited from her father.

You bet on every first day of school her mother Mitsuri would be bawling her eyes out. Well, today was technically the second day of school...Y/n missed her first day because Mitsuri accidentally left without her leaving Y/n at home. The whole car ride Mitsuri was talking to herself and laughing until she reached the school, as she was about to hug her daughter goodbye she looked beside her to see the seat empty. "EH?!" Mitsuri grabbed her phone but it slipped out of her hand as she was panicking. The phone fell in between the seat and the coaster. Let's say Mitsuri had a mental breakdown in the car because she claimed she ruined her daughter's first day of school.

Y/n hugged her mother goodbye along with her pet rabbit Mitsuri had before she was born. Y/n had a hard time escaping her mother's hug, her mother wouldn't stop crying. "My baby is growing up too fast wahhh!!" her mother cried.

Y/n gently laughed as she hugged her mother again, her mother finally let go as she hugged the rabbit crying onto it. Y/n kissed her mother's cheek and walked out of her home with Mitsuri watching as tears fell out of her eyes. Her father kissed Mitsuri goodbye as he was taking Y/n to school. Obanai was a chemistry teacher at Kimestu Academy which she was attending there from now on.

Y/n would be lying if she wasn't nervous. Her father smiled at her before putting on his mask, "Are you excited?" he asked getting into the car. Y/n nodded but shook her head at the same time confusing her father. "I don't know! I'm worried, what if I get lost or what if I don't make friends!" Y/n said as she sat in the front seat by her father.

Obanai turned to his daughter after starting the car letting it warm up. "You don't need to worry about getting lost. I have a school map right here you can borrow for the meantime till you recognize your directions." He said making her worries slowly calm down.

The expression of worry was still shown making Obanai flick her forehead. "Stop being so worried. Just get through the day and see how you like it." He said softly before reversing the car out the driveway.

Kaburamaru hissed agreeing to what Y/n's father said and she sighed looking outside the window. Y/n wasn't worried about meeting the teachers cause some of them were her father's friends she met before. She cracked her fingers as she saw the school nearby making Obanai flick her forehead once again.

Y/n rubbed her forehead narrowing her heterochromia eyes at her father. Obanai patted her head before parking his car into the teacher's parking lot. "Let's go get your schedule," he said turning off the car and exiting it along with Y/n

Obanai mentally rolled his eyes as he saw the gym teacher, Tomioka Giyuu, just arriving. Y/n looked at her father as he gently pushed her leading her inside the school. The school was filled with students but they all created a space to let the Chemistry teacher walk through.

"Wait is that Iguro-sama's daughter?"
"I didn't know he had a child?"
"Her eyes are so beautiful!"
"Her hair is odd."
"She's cute."

Whispers were heard and Y/n gripped her fist as she hated having the attention on her. Especially having those comments being said in front of her father was truly embarrassing. Her father noticing glared at the students with cold eyes and his snake hissing at them making them shut up in an instant.