I Miss You. (Kagaya X Fem! Reader)

Request!

I was basically threatened to finish this One Shot 😃
-

Very few people are born with special abilities for example Zenitsu Agatsuma and the sound pillar Tengen Uzui both have enhanced hearing ability, Tanjiro Kamado has enhanced smelling ability, Inosuke Hashibira has enhanced touch, and the one and only Y/n Ubuyashiki the wife of the Demon Slayer Corps leader has all those enhanced abilities including enhanced strength.

Y/n was a very caring person who would put herself before others. All the Hashira's respected her as they all saw her as a mother figure. Every Hashira was once saved by Y/n, many were scared to approach her not by her attitude or her threatening aura but because her title they were scared to disrespect her.

Y/n walked into the room of her Husband and children, Y/n sat near Kagaya calling out to him. "Kagaya, i've returned from my mission." Y/n said grabbing his hands. Kagaya had a soft smile on and let one of his hands on her cheek caressing it.

"Did you get hurt?" Kagaya said in a soothing voice that Y/n could fall asleep to any time of day. Y/n shook her head "No, I managed to protect other slayers they were on the verge of death if it wasn't for me...I'm glad i made it in time." Y/n said grabbing his hand on her cheek and kissing it.

"But I'm mainly glad I made it back to my beloved husband who I love dearly." Y/n said giggling, Kagaya smiled even brighter. Y/n was his happiness, the reason why he didn't wanna die from this curse, the reason why he loves living another day...the reason why he's alive.

Their children Hinaki, Nichika, Kiriya, Kuina, and Kanata were all around them. Y/n pulled them all in a hug, "I love you all very much, I wish we could all live in a world where there was no demons...you would all be living a very happy life my children..." Y/n said. The five children of course hugged back and didn't say a word.

-

"Kiriya, come here." Y/n said stopping his son from learning to become the next leader of the Demon Slayer Corps. Kiriya got up and walked towards his mother and sat down next to her.

Y/n patted his head and said "You've done so well I'm so proud of you." Kiriya made a small smile at his mother and rested his head on her chest, it was not very common to see love in the Ubuyashiki family. Everyone was so busy, Kagaya is the leader of the Demon Slayer Corps, Y/n is the head of the Hashira's from being the strongest Demon Slayer, Kuina and Kanata both busy serving there brother Kiriya who is learning to become the next leader, Hinaki and Nichika both stick by their father side serving for him.

Y/n's younger daughters were playing outside with a ball she got them when she was out on a mission,
Y/n heard and smelled a strong presence arrive. Y/n immediately dashed towards the room Kagaya's was and saw his two daughter and him.

Muzan walked in the room and Y/n was stood in front of Kagaya, holding onto her sword grip. "Hmm Y/n, your still with him i see. Multiple times i've asked you to become a demon and be by my side. And yet you decline and be with this weakling." Muzan said annoyed.

Y/n didn't listen to his words and still held onto her swords, Y/n grabbed the bomb that Kagaya was about to set off and kicked Muzan through the wall. Y/n dashed towards Muzan and threw the bomb in the air, she unsheathed her sword hitting the bomb with the sword making it fly towards Muzan and explode all over his body.

The Hashira's saw the huge explosion and dashed towards The Ubuyashiki household. "You don't learn Y/n! Join sides with me and I won't hurt your precious swordsmens!" Muzan yelled angrily. Muzan knew about her enhanced abilities and those enhanced abilities as a demon would make her one of the strongest demons he ever created.