Forbidden Love. (Enmu X Fem! Reader)

Request by: aiko10247
I honestly didn't know how to end it so I just ended it as angst LMAOOO.
-

Kibutsuji Y/n.

Yep, you heard that right. The daughter of the strongest demon alive, the king of demons to be specific. The girl's crimson red eyes and curly hair were the features she took from her father.

Her mother remained unknown...she didn't dare ask her father as he looked always angry at his lower rank demons.

Y/n loved how the Upper-ranks would always attempt to cheer her up when her father upset her. Kibutsuji Muzan fit no role for a good father in Y/n's opinion. No matter how much she attempted to please him all she would get was a nod from him and a back. Yep, he would turn away walking away from her not caring.

Her crimson red eyes followed his fading figure as her vision was going blurry. Her lip trembled as she attempted to bite the inside of her cheek to stop herself from crying. Blinking her eyes fast attempting to make the tears go away.

"I believe you did a splendid job Lady Y/n," A familiar voice said from behind her. Y/n slowly turned her head to see a man with ringed blue eyes that had "Lower Moon One" written on it.  He had three square-shaped markings on each of his cheeks, and his hair fades into a red-orange color near the ends but appears blue at the tips of the two longer.

Y/n smiled at him as this was a compliment she had received in a long time. The Upper-ranks always had a hard time cheering her up as her figure would stay in the place where her father either scolded her harshly or didn't bother to pay attention to her.

"Thank you Enmu..." Y/n said as she walked towards him. Enmu and Y/n were close friends as Y/n enjoyed his sadistic personality and his Blood Demon Art never failed to impress her.

"Perhaps you'd like to go on a train with me to get some fresh air?" Enmu asked. Y/n smiled "Of course, that would be very nice." 

Enmu smile never flattered as he nodded stepping out the way so she could lead the way to wherever she'd desired to go. Y/n motioned Nakime to let her and Enmu leave the fortress which she hesitated at first fearing it would upset the girl's father, the demon lord. Either way striking the Biwa string, Enmu and Y/n appeared on an empty train.

Y/n smiled as she grabbed Enmu's arm leading him to a seat. The dark train, the moonlight filling the darkness, and the half-opened windows were making the scene perfect.

Enmu sat beside Y/n as he watched her crimson red eyes watching outside, those usual sad eyes she always had were now filled with excitement. Y/n always enjoyed train rides the fresh air getting inside the train blowing onto anyone or anything. To Y/n the blowing wind felt a blow of her problems fading away.

Smiling as she laid her head back on the seat letting the wind blow onto her.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself," Enmu said as he smiled at her. Y/n raised her head turning to him "How could I not? I'm on a beautiful train ride with my favorite person." Y/n said as she grabbed his hand letting their fingers slowly entwine.

Their relationship was unknown they had to be careful if they didn't want to be caught. Of course, Muzan could see through his eyes but at this moment Y/n didn't care. She just looked into Enmu's beautiful eyes with admiration.

"Enmu..." Y/n said as she looked away and pulled her hand away from him. Enmu was quick to check on her his smile dropping. "What's wrong Y/n?" He asked entwining their fingers once again.

"What if my father never accepts us? He doesn't even care for me in the first place...so is it right for him not to care who I'm in love with?" Y/n said as she raised her head to look at Enmu.

A smile slowly started to form on Enmu's face again as he squeezed her hand lightly. "I have no saying in what Muzan-sama believes in. But I do want to say I will always be by your side for eternity. We are demons...we can live as long as we'd like without having to worry about getting hurt. If this is going to be a mistake might as well make it the best mistake of our lives."

Muzan watched in Enmu's eyes as he saw his daughter looking at Enmu with such hope. Muzan gritted his teeth as Enmu would only be a distraction towards his daughter.

Muzan...did care about his daughter. A lot. He did not want Y/n to grow up weak and a daddy's girl thinking he was always going to be there to protect her from the dangers of this world. He wanted her to defend herself and show how she's not vulnerable to failure or show how she is not weak. He wanted her to see reality and be as powerful as him.

The Demon Lord wanted her to not have a care in the world for anyone but herself. She needed to be cold and heartless to get through this life but that of course wasn't happening.

If Muzan were, to be honest, he was failing as well. Every time his daughter would come to him to tell him she passed the mission he assigned her whether that would be to kill a Hashira or kill a group of Demon Slayers it hurt his own heart seeing his daughter's eyes showing the pain of the lack of attention and approval. But if the lack of attention is making her grow stronger then so be it.

"Do you think my father cares for me?" Y/n said to Enmu as she looked out the window of the train. Enmu remained quiet as he didn't know what to say. All he did was hold her hand and use his thumb to draw circles on it.

Y/n sighed as she turned to him hugging him. "I wish we could just run away," Y/n whispered to him as tears again started to form in her eyes. Enmu hugged her back as he thought about her wish.

'Runaway...' he thought smiling at the thought of her and Enmu traveling the world together not having to care about anything or anyone.

"You are not to interfere or see my daughter after today. If I see you in contact with her, I won't hesitate to kill you." A deep voice said in his head as Enmu's smile dropped.