My Love For You. (Muichiro X Yandere Fem! Reader)

I'm not the type to write Yandere stories but the song i was listening to gave me the idea.

Also the beginning of describing him came from Kimetsu No Yaiba Fandom website.

After writing: WELL HOLY SHIT I DID EXPECT ME TO GO THIS FAR LMAOOO

Warning: Gore

-
Ever since L/n became a Hashira she could never take her eyes off the boy with turquoise color hair tips.

Muichiro was a short, young man, he had light complexion with long, straight hair of a black color that fades to pale turquoise. His hair would have loose with two clumps protruding from each side of his head, a set of marginally shorter hair left down to frame his face, and unruly bangs over his forehead.

His eyes possesses large, empty-looking mint-green eyes.

Those were the eyes of who Y/n fell for immediately.

I don't know, I just like you

She didn't even know why she felt in love with the boy. He...he was boring. The boy barely talked, he was always lost in his thoughts; and he would always forget you if you even greeted him.

And anyone who gets in the way, honey
Might get a handful of some shit

Though Y/n felt attached to him. She never knew why, what's so special about him? Anyone besides the Hashira(s) that talk to him she always felt the need to bash their head in the wall. Her blood would run cold, her hands would begin to slightly shake, and her mind would just feel the need to kill.

Or stay heavy-hearted

Y/n would smile the hole time despite her crazy thoughts coming to her head. Her smile surely did show slight anger. Her aura and the way her hands would clenched tightly showed nothing but anger rather than happiness.

I know we all want one
That's not my fucking problem

Y/n could careless about the person Muichiro was talking too. They could be dying and Y/n would just watch, her [ eye color ] eyes glowing crazily underneath the moon.

Stay near
And you'll have nothing to fear

But if it was Muichiro who had trouble with his mission Y/n would be there in an instant. Any attack coming towards his way...Y/n would be there to take it or to block it. She was not about to let her Muichiro get hurt.

This might get a little messy, I'm sure
Heads rolling for the one I adore
This may become a little brutal if I'm honest
But it's any-anything for you my dear, I promise
You know I like you

Muichiro doesn't like this certain person?
Their gone the next day in an instant. Not one person saw them the night before so there was not proof of who did it. Assumptions were made as a demon killed them...which was untrue but made sense.

No one was going to ruin her Muichiro's day.

And anyone who gets in my way, darling
Might get a handful of some shit
Or stay heavy-hearted
Because it's cut-throat
To anyone who comes close

The truth was...after the person who was talking to Muichiro they began to walk in the woods. Y/n was silently following them leaping from tree to tree. She jumped off the tree and landed behind the person.

"Oh...H-Hello L/n-sama.." The person bowed, Y/n just glared at them her eyes showing bloodlust. The person looked frighten, 'This is the natural look of a Hashira of course...' The person thought.

*Slice!*

The persons neck was sliced in an instant, they didn't even see Y/n take out her sword. They just saw her glare but smile shown.

Be mine
And everything will be fine

Y/n walked away to get to the Mist Estate to hang out with Muichiro.

This might get a little messy, I'm sure
Heads rolling for the one I adore

Y/n smiled at Muichiro as she saw him outside his estate watching the clouds.

The blood on her hand she wiped it on her uniform and skipped towards the boy.

This may become a little brutal if I'm honest
But it's any-anything for you my dear, I promise

Muichiro turned to her and waved and looked back at the sky. He of course remembered the girl from the amount of times she wanted to go on missions with him. He agreed cause...why not? He trained to death yeah but he noticed how serious she was in battle that it made him excited.

This might get a little messy, I'm sure
Heads rolling for the one I adore

Once in a mission a demon was coming towards Muichiro, it's claw amazing right for his face.

Y/n stepped in immediately slicing the head off of the demon. Her eyes showed anger, she stabbed the head repeatedly not letting the demon disintegrate in peace.

This may become a little brutal if I'm honest
But it's any-anything for you my dear, I promise

The demon screamed in agony as the blade was going through it's skull repeatedly. The scream echoed through the forest but Y/n couldn't careless.

This might get a little messy, I'm sure
Heads rolling for the one I adore

After the demon fully disintegrated Y/n had blood all over her face and clothing. She turned to Muichiro who was just looking at her with wide eyes.

This may become a little brutal if I'm honest
But it's any-anything for you my dear, I promise

...why would she do that?...she cut the head off and she could have just walked away already. Yet she began to stab the demons head like a madman.

This might get a little messy, I'm sure
Heads rolling for the one I adore

"Muichiro..." Y/n soft voice said smiling underneath the moonlight. Muichiro gulped and looked at her in her eye. "...yes?" he said blankly trying to hide the fact he's nervous.

This may become a little brutal if I'm honest
But it's any-anything for you my dear, I promise

"are you scared of me?" she said her smile becoming wider. Muichiro stepped back and looked at her suspiciously, "...of course not. we're comrades...this is apart of the job." Muichiro stated slowly backing away...but each step he took back Y/n took foward.

This might get a little messy, I'm sure
Heads rolling for the one I adore

"...i see you as more than a comrade..." Y/n said lowly stepping more closer to Muichiro. Muichiro eyes widened and he stepped back more, "...i do not feel the same way...i only see you as a friend.." He stated glaring at her hand as she was gripping her sword once she heard 'I do not feel the same way'.

Y/n smiled wider.

*Slice*

She sliced the throat of Muichiro's neck. He fell to the ground putting his hands over his throat trying to stop the bleeding. Y/n stepped closer and Muichiro crawled away attempting to get away.

This may become a little brutal if I'm honest
But it's any-anything for you my dear, I promise

She grabbed him by his arm pulling him closer into a hug.

"The things i did for you..and the people i killed for you.." Y/n began to speak with a smile as she gently caressed his face. "If I can't have you...then no one else can at all...your mine." Y/n said her smile dropping in an instant.

Muichiro chocked on his blood as he tried to push the girl away. Y/n only smiled and hugged him tighter... "You're mine Mui-kun~" Y/n whispered in his ear

-
Unedited so idk if i made any mistakes and i'm probably not even gonna fix them i'm lazy ngl...