Little Rainbow Eyes (Father! Douma x Daughter! Reader)

This is a part of my story: The Tsugoku of The Flame Pillar. But this scene will be in the future (like it's going to be in the middle of the story?)

MANGA SPOILERS!!!
-

"When the hell did you have a child?!" Akaza yelled storming inside the fortress about to shove Douma but Kokushibo sliced off his arm before he could.

"Akaza..." Kokushibo said lowly angered about Akaza actions. Douma turned to face the furious Upper Moon Three, "A child? I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about." Douma said putting his fan on his chin trying to think.

"She had the exact same eyes like you! The dumb smile you have she holds! She interfered in my mission! That girl works with the Demon Slayer Corps!" Akaza yelled angrily, what made him, even more, angrier is Muzan had crushed his insides as he didn't complete his mission.

Kokushibo turned to Douma now glaring at him. Douma didn't even know he had a child in the first
place usually once he'd fucked a woman then he eats them, so what woman escaped from his grasp?

"Hmm~ I'll just see for myself." Douma cooed, open his fan, and raising it before disappearing.

-

Y/n was outside the Demon Slayer Corps patrolling the area as the Hashira (S) held a Hashira meeting about the Upper Moon and Lower moon who appeared on the train.

A demon was outside the gates and Y/n was quick to find it and attempt to put it down. The demon was growling hungrily, and Y/n smiled but half her face was covered by darkness. It was clear she was angry at every demon she was because of her last mission.

But what she didn't expect is for the demon to run away inside the woods. Y/n quickly followed behind and didn't waste any time "Flame Breathing Second Form: Rising Scorching Sun!" The Rainbow-eyed girl dashes towards the demon dodging its attempts on trying to bite her. Y/n ducked her body and raised her sword slicing the head of the demon before jumping away from it.

The body of the demon exploded from the attack, but little did Y/n know that demon was just a way to lure her near Douma.

As Y/n was about to walk back, a figure of an ice sculpture wrapped around her body trapping her in place. Y/n's eyes widened 'Another demon?!' she thought panicking.

"So this is who Lord-Akaza was talking about? My lost daughter hmm~?" A voice said in the darkness of the woods. The only light that was shown, was the moonlighting. It was shining down at Y/n and the rest of the forest was pitch black.

Y/n attempted to break out the ice shaking her body, but soon stopped as the figure stepped out of the woods. It was a man with pale golden hair, his outfit was a blood-red turtleneck that had a design that made it appear that a black substance that looks like it's dripping slightly down his body, and straight, tan-colored hakama pants of a pinstriped design,

The man had his eyes closed walking towards Y/n, and was fanning himself at the same time. Y/n panicked at the Powerful Aura she felt and wiggled her body more making the ice crack. The man was quick to raise his hand and swing his fan making the ice freeze again.

Y/n eyes widened in fear once the man opened his eyes slowly. His eyes glowed under the moonlight, they were Rainbow eyes that had a marking over them. 'Upper Moon 2'.

"Hmm~. You do have beautiful eyes only because they're just like mine!" Douma chirped with a smile and Y/n looked down to the ground. She still attempted to break free but the sound of a fan closing was heard.

The fan was placed under her chin raising her head to look at him. Both of their Rainbow eyes glowing under the moonlight. "I see you are not weak, you are pretty strong! My my, how powerful my genes are! Just to make sure~" The Upper Moon cooed with a smile.

But his smile instantly dropped now glaring at the girl. Y/n felt her body go cold, she was terrified.
'Am I gonna die?' She thought.

But instead, Y/n saw blur visions of her mother screaming at the Upper Moon that he's crazy. "You're out of your mind! You are not even human! You're a monster!" Y/n heard her mother's voice. Y/n squeezed her eyes shut shaking her head to get out of the grip of the demon in front of her. Y/n's eyes widened as the screams of other females ringed in her ear, the fear in her rainbow eyes made Douma smile in delight.

"So you are my long-lost child! What a delight to meet you! I didn't even know about you until Lord-Akaza informed me! Maybe if your mother handed you to me you would have been raised as a proper demon." Douma cooed as he patted Y/n's head gently.

'D-Demon?' Y/n thought as her blood went cold and her heart rate started to race.

"Oh calm down now, I don't need you to die from your heart racing. For now, I will have to tell Lord Muzan and see what he says~" Douma gently smiled at Y/n and backed away.

That gently smiled turned to an evil grin as the visions began to come back to Y/n's head. The vision of a village being burned down by fire and women screaming running away from Douma. Dead bodies were on the ground either half-eaten, sliced up, or dead from freezing to death.

Y/n screamed in horror as her body in reflex was in panic mode. Her body broke the ice that was trapping her and she fell to the ground pulling at her hair as the screams of the people were becoming louder in her head.

Her scream echoed the forest making strong wind come by trees were shaking, the leaves fall everywhere.

"You truly are my child from the power you hold." Douma cooed and disappeared into the darkness as footsteps were being heard rushing towards a shaking Y/n.