Teasing. (Shinobu X Fem! Reader) Lemon.

I'm gay for her-
Warning: NSFW

I am very sorry I made this...no I'm not lol. 

This is short so fml.

Requested! I just put both of them in one.

LGBTQ2020pride and Tomiokasraindrop Request! 

-

Shinobu has been teasing Y/n all day.
For example, when Y/n was cleaning her sword outside of the butterfly estate,  Shinobu would appear out of nowhere and blow into her ears. She would do a seductive giggle into her ears after blowing into it and disappear right after.

Y/n could feel her face heat up right after she realized what Shinobu did. It may seem like nothing but it was embarrassing to do that in public plus the giggle she made was stuck in The Dragon Pillar's head.

Another example would be when Shinobu took medicine for her 'headache' in front of Y/n. She drank the white liquid and some would leak out on the side of her mouth. The insect Pillar would at Y/n straight in the eye and seductively use her thumb to swipe into her mouth.

Y/n would look away, once again feeling her face heat up...it reminded her of a moment...The Dragon pillar could feel a craving in between her legs she was about to walk over to Shinobu, but Shinobu just giggled and walked out of the room.

Y/n was irked at the teasing her girlfriend was doing. And at the moment they were eating lunch together outside, Shinobu had her hand on Y/n thigh squeezing it once in a while.

Luckily there was a cover over so you could not see underneath the table. The Flame Pillar, Rengoku was walking by to greet the ladies as they were eating.

"Hello, Kocho-san and L/n-san!" Rengoku said with his usual bright smile. As Y/n was about to greet back she felt Shinobu's hand brush against her private area making her stumble across her words.

"Hello, Renguhh-" Y/n fake coughed to cover up the moan she was about to make. Rengoku looked at her and said, "L/n-san are you feeling well? You are starting to sweat and look tired?".

"Oh I'm doing finuh-" Y/n could not form a sentence as she felt Shinobu's slim fingers point at her sensitive area putting pressure on it. The pillar instantly covered her mouth looking down.

"Ara ara Y/n-chan~. Are you not feeling well? You should have told me, we can go back to the butterfly estate after we finish eating, so I can treat you properly..." Shinobu said having a ghost smirk on her face.

Y/n stuffed food in her mouth for two reasons. One she wanted to be home as quickly as possible and two to keep her moans from coming out. Rengoku laughed at the sight of Y/n's face "Are you afraid of being checked on L/n-san? Don't worry I believe you will overcome your fear of doctors!" Rengoku said and walked away.

Y/n glared at Shinobu, "I think I do need to be treated. But I feel as if you need to be treated as well after what I'm gonna do to you." Y/n said.

The next thing you know Shinobu was inside of Y/n's estate being pushed against the wall and pinned. Y/n was taller than her so looking down at her still smirking form.

"Ara Ara Y/n is this the way you're supposed to treat a patient?~" Shinobu cooed. Y/n smashed her lips against Shinobu's, Shinobu gladly kissed back in an instant not wasting any time. Y/n's hands began to unbutton the Insect Pillar's uniform while kissing her to show her nice toned petite body.

Y/n licked up Shinobu's neck making her whimper, She soon began to suck onto Shinobu's neck creating dark love bites onto her skin. Shinobu held onto Y/n's neck keeping her close not wanting her to move...She moaned into Y/n's ears, The Dragon Pillar felt her hot breath hit against her ear making her moan from hearing her lover's pleasure.