Another Love (Obanai X Fem! Reader)

I couldn't think of the names of the breathing forms LMAOOO.
MANGA SPOILERS!!

Also i'm adding the song "Another love by Tom Odell. It starts in the middle of the story!.

UNEDITED ITS LIKE 6AM RN

Y/n...Y/n knew she loved Iguro Obanai. It hurt her a lot to watch Iguro follow Mitsuri like a lost puppy most of the time.

Of course, she wouldn't stop it, she wouldn't try to attempt to break the "friends with benefit" relationship going on.

Mitsuri was oblivious to the whole situation not knowing Iguro was deeply in love with her even though she was the Love Pillar. Her love for everyone made her bubbly personality not notice "True Love".

Her personality truly did catch everyone's eye, I mean who wouldn't like a girl who is beautiful, kind, and caring? Her smile could brighten anyone's day, and her voice could make almost everyone blush.

Who wouldn't choose her? Who wouldn't love her? Who wouldn't want to be in her shoes? Who wouldn't want to brighten people's day? Who wouldn't want to save anyone in an instant? Who wouldn't want to be as strong as her? Who wouldn't fall in love with her?!

But of course...Y/n wasn't enough in her own eyes. She was the Rain pillar, her breathing brings wind, harsh damage, not a pleasing aftermath, and not a very graceful breathing for a "female" in others eyes. The breathing was made for destruction and was not "appropriate" for women.

Insect breathing and Love breathing were a very graceful and beautiful breathing for a female. Many wondered why Y/n's wasn't?

Y/n sighed leaning her back against the tree slouched on the ground picking a flower. The flower being slowly torn piece by piece by Y/n's hands, "Maybe...I'm not made to be loved..?" Y/n mumbled to herself.

She was picking more flowers on the ground until she saw a white snake slithering towards her. The white snake, Kabarumaru, belonging to the one and only Serpent Pillar, Iguro Obanai.

Y/n reached her hand out extending her index finger and gently rubbing the top of the snakes head. Kabarumaru leaned into her touch and hissed happily. Y/n smiled and extended her arm out signaling the snake to wrap around her arm which the snake happily did.

Kabarumaru slithered on her arm to her neck nuzzling his head to her cheek. Y/n lightly giggled and pet the snake once again. "Let's go give you back to Iguro-san," Y/n said smiling.

I wanna take you somewhere so you know I care. But it's so cold and I don't know where

Y/n searched around the Demon Slayer Corps only to find Iguro madly blushing under his mask talking to a smiling Mitsuri. Y/n waited till they were done talking she did not interrupt them, and once they were done she went to him and she saw Iguro's soft eyes turned to cold ones.

I brought you daffodils in a pretty string
But they won't flower like they did last spring

Her heart felt like it was being squeezed, her chest felt tightened but she still held her smile. "Iguro-san, Kambarumaru was by me and I just wanted to return him," Y/n said. The serpent pillar nodded and extended his arm out making his snake slither towards him in an instant. Iguro didn't even bother to look back he just walked away in the opposite direction Mitsuri left to.
Y/n sighed and walked away as well.

And I wanna kiss you, make you feel alright
I'm just so tired to share my nights

Those memories playing in her head all those times she helped Iguro. The reason why Mitsuri has those green socks was because of Y/n, she chose them out for him to give to Mitsuri. The reason why his haori is always together was because of Y/n was there to stitch it up.