Sins (Douma X Sister! Reader)

(Slight Giyuu x Fem! Demon! Reader)

MANGA SPOILERS!!

Please if Douma is basically a hoe and simps for the Kocho sisters we make Douma's sister simp for the Tomioka Giyuu.

[ Words: 5912 ]
-

Y/n was Douma's sister, she thought of him as her top priority. If he needed something or anything she would gladly give it to him.

They both shared the title of 'Upper Moon 2'. Originally Douma was supposed to hold the title alone but Y/n wanted to be by his side to protect him. She grew powerful in such a short timing...it was even more challenging since she only ate criminals.

They held the same Blood Demon Art except Douma can manipulate ice with his fans and Y/n used her fans as a combat style. Her paper fans were as sharp as blades no one knew how they worked.

The fan would twirl in her fingers and she would open it fanning herself. She was upset about how Douma was paying more attention to his cult than her.

"Doumaaaa I'm bored!" Y/n said falling to her back beside her brother. Douma patted her head and smiled "Well why don't you go out to eat. You haven't eaten for a while since you've been by my side all day.". Y/n sat up "Would you like me to bring anything back?"

Douma shook his head and waved his hand off to motion her to get going.
-

This leads to now  Y/n was in front of two demon slayers, A Water Breather user, and the Water Hashira. She smiled waving her hand at them. Tanjiro was the first to pause at the overpowering smell.
'T-This is so similar to Kibutsuji scent...' He thought covering his nose.

Before the demon greeted them they were following her. A demon was spotted in the village, and when they both came to check it out they immediately spotted the demon. She wasn't hiding nor covering the fact she was different.

When they were following her she broke down a door and they ran near the home. Y/n grabbed a man's head before crushing it and letting the body fall. She opened a door that held dozens of people inside. "You may be set free..." her voice said. All those people ran out of the home in tears.

When they all left Y/n bent down and began to eat the human that kidnapped those others. When she finished she walked outside that's when she noticed the two demon slayer's presence.

"Well hello~," Y/n said waving while wiping the blood off her mouth with her hand. 'She freed those people and didn't harm any of them only harming the one that caused the trouble.' The Water Pillar thought.

Y/n noticed them just staring at her and pouted. "Am I not gonna get a greeting back? How upsetting." Y/n said. She took a step forward her rainbow-colored eyes shined underneath the moonlight and she smiled.

'Upper Moon 2.' Was written in her eyes. Y/n took out her fan and fanned herself. "I'm Y/n! Nice to meet you!" The (Color of hair) haired girl said.

Tanjiro held onto his sword "I'm Kamado Tanjiro! May I ask why you didn't eat the others that just ran out of the house?" He asked.

Y/n put her finger on her chin and smiled "Well you already asked so why not answer! He was carrying sins and deserved to die...so I am the one to carry his bad behavior and give him hell. My brother does the exact opposite, he gives them peace! My master doesn't like me only eating the ones with sins.".