As The World Caves In ( Cheater!Muzan x Fem!Reader)

Please cry like i wanna make a sad ass one snot LMAOAAOOA.

(it's not sad i'm disappointed in myself 🧍🏻‍♀️ )

(at this time pretended they have like instruments and a microphone. If they did um... yall know i'm dumb! 😃)

PLEASE STOP SAYING ITS CRINGEY IM GETTING MORE AND MORE EMBARRASSED EACH TIME LMAOO. I MADE THIS ALMOST A YEAR AGO AND THE MORE YOU SAY IT THE MORE I REGRET IT. I MADE THIS WHEN THE SONG WAS MORE OF A ROMANTIC GESTER AT THE TIME. RN IM CRINGING AT IT
—————

Here you were hearing the moans of your husband. Muzan Kibutsuji, you thought he loved you. The lord of the demons fucking another woman behind your back.

All you could do is listen not barge in and yell at him. He would kill you in an instant.

The only thing that was going through your mind was the day he proposed even though it was about a thousand years ago. You still remembered the whole scene.

*Flashback*

You and Muzan were at a fancy small food court, it was the day of y'all anniversary.

"Ah the great Muzan being a gentle men and bringing me out i see" Y/n said smiling at Muzan.

"How could i not? The woman i love has stuck with me forever. Never disappointing me or leaving me. I love you, and will never stop loving you Y/n." Muzan said smiling back.

"stop muzan!!" Y/n says covering her face.
Muzan chuckled grabbing her hands and kissing her.

"Oh i'll make you more embarrassed my love." Muzan says smirking at Y/n.

Little did Y/n know Muzan had this whole night planned. He was planning on singing to her and proposing to her. Y/n loved how Muzan sung and begged him to sing to her, all he would do it laugh and pat her head.

"maybe next time my love" he would always say. but never sang to her.

Muzan began getting up doing a hand signal to the guys singing at the food court.

"M-Muzan what are you doing?!" Y/n says. He ignored Y/n and began walking towards the group of people.

All Y/n could do was feel her heart race and stare at muzan with questioning eyes.

Muzan explained to the group and the group immediately agree, cause who wouldn't agree to someone proposing to someone?

Muzan turned back smiling at Y/n, he was having an amazing time watching his future wife panic.

Muzan grabbed the microphone and gave the signal
to the group to start. The crowd at the small food court started to pay attention curious on what's happening.

(start song)

My feet are aching
And your back is pretty tired

Y/n's eyes immediately widened this caught the whole crowds attention on the lovely deep voice.

And we've drunk a couple bottles, babe
And set our grief aside
The Papers say it's doomsday
The button has been pressed
We're gonna nuke each other up boys
'Til old satan stands impressed

Muzan just stood at his place singing in the microphone with his eyes closed, while Y/n is just there smiling at Muzan who is finally singing.

And here it is, our final night alive

Muzan began to open his eyes slowing smiling while he is singing picking up the microphone walking slowly towards Y/n.

And as the earth runs to the ground
Oh girl it's you that I lie with