Power Of Love (Mitsuri x Shy! Fem Reader)

I'm beginning to write requests (They're closed) wish me luck I'm packed with them :.)

Requested by: YourlocalInu

_________________________________________

Y/n was first introduced when she killed off Upper Moon 6, along with Uzui, and the trio. She was the one to slice off the Upper Moons head and saved the Hashria along with the trio. Many believed she wasn't the one who didn't since when they first saw her she was digging her nails in her palm and bowing down to them. She looked as if she wouldn't even have the heart to kill a fly.

'KAWAIIIII!!' was Mitsuri's first thought, when she saw the beautiful girl, her beautiful smooth {Skin color ] skin glowing under the sun. 'She saved Uzui-san and the cute trio!! What amazing skills she must have!!' Mitsuri thought putting her hands together looking at Y/n.

"...My name is L/n Y/n..." Y/n said lowly raising her head.

Mitsuri felt like her heart was about to explode, Y/n was so adorable, her low voice showed she was nervous to stutter or say the wrong words.

-     

The Blossom Pillar, L/n Y/n, despite her perfect swordsmen skills and strength, her communication skills were just never as perfect. Every time she attempted to speak her voice would go lower and lower till the point she just stays quiet. Of course, the ones who called it out were the Wind pillar Shinazugawa Sanemi and Serpent Pillar Iguro Obanai.

When they had to go on dangerous missions with each other Shinazugawa who was impatient and short-tempered always insulted Y/n for her shyness. "Goddammit! If you had told me sooner and not fucking muttered that the demon was ahead we would have killed it!" Shinazugawa yelled. Y/n just stared at him blankly, he began to curse at her scolding her for not talking loud enough.

Y/n sighed and began to walk back to the Demon Slayer Corps with the grumbling angry Wind Pillar, halfway there Y/n said "...You know I...I killed the demon right?"  each word getting quieter and quieter. Sanemi stopped walking and Y/n did as well, 'Why did he stop?' Y/n thought.

As the Wind Pillar slowly turned around with veins popping out of his forehead, he was angrily clenching his fist. "I'm gonna kill you!!" He yelled like a maniac, Y/n's eyes widened. She killed the demon what was the problem?!

Y/n started to run away from him through the forest leaping from tree to tree gaining more speed but that still didn't make her lose the pillar who was chasing after her with his sword. "S-Shinazugawa!" Y/n yelled running through the forest hoping to make it to the Demon Slayer Corps before Sanemi comes and kills her.

Iguro was cold and impatient but he wasn't as cold to Y/n since...he knew about Mitsuri's feelings towards Y/n. Every time they went out to eat Mitsuri would always bring up Y/n. "Oh-oh! Did I tell you Iguro that Y/n-chan brought me Mochi and I felt my heart race and face burn! I didn't even have a chance to thank her, she ran off right after! Wahh! Does that mean she doesn't like me?" Mitsuri whined.

Despite the feelings, Iguro had for Mitsuri all he wanted her was to be happy, so if Y/n makes Mitsuri happy so be it. He was honestly thankful because...at least it wasn't with a boy right? So it was alright with him. But he was really impatient with Y/n still not confessing to Mitsuri, he would have to hear Mitsuri whining about how Y/n would run off or look away from Mitsuri while they were together which was hurting the Love pillar's heart.

He wasn't going to allow that so when they went on a mission he was the first one to speak. "L/n what's going on between you and Kanroji?" he asked getting straight to the point. Y/n remained quiet and looked at the sky "...I do not know what you're talking about." Y/n simply said. This made Obanai's eye twitch in annoyance, he knew she knew what he was talking about since the way her eyes widened at first and how she used the sky as a distraction to calm herself down.