Can't Help Falling In Love With You (Kagaya X Fem! Reader)

ITS _chillandnetflix_ BIRTHDAY SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY OR ILL GUT YOU.

Angst for the birthday girl~

MANGA SPOILERS!!

——————————————————

The sounds of trees blowing through the sky and the home of the Ubuyashiki family were out freely with no slayers to protect the family. It was honestly crazy, but as much as the Hashira (S) tried to convince their master he would always deny and smile their request.

Ubuyashiki Y/n, was outside watching her two kids play with a ball she had gifted them. It was a beautiful sighting, her children smiling and laughing with amusement made a smiling place on her face.

But what she can't get over is the sight of the woods behind her children. It looked so beautiful...so free...it was tempting to just get up and run inside without looking back. Y/n wanted to live in a world where there were no demons...well that's what everyone wanted. But for Y/n it was quite different, she just wanted to be free in general...no kids...no husband...just travel the world not having to worry about being killed or hunted down my demons...or taking care of an ill husband.

Wise men say
Only fools rush in

Y/n did have kids at such a young age to let the 98th demon slayer leader prepared for its future role. For her son was going to be the 98th leader of the Demon Slayer Corps if the 97th leader has fallen...

'Do I regret any of this?' Y/n thought her smile
dropping a bit.

But I can't help falling in love with you

But it all changed once she looked beside her to see her husband looking at the sky. His gentle smile and blind eyes held a calm and positive aura. Those negative thoughts about regret in her life were soon faded as she felt her husband reach for her hand.

Shall I stay?

Y/n smiled and gripped his hand lightly. She felt so loved over this tiny amount of affection.

Would it be a sin

But the thought about freedom...it stuck with her. She never thought about the true relationship they both shared. Could it be out of pity why Y/n wouldn't leave? or would it be out of love...?

If I can't help falling in love with you?

When he wasn't as ill now the way he showed affection to her changed her perspective. The way he used
to hold her close, the way he used to kiss her forehead or the way he took little walks around the Demon Slayer Corps with her for feeling guilty being caught up with trying to find a plan to defeat Muzan.

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea

But now he was ill..close to death she would think. Y/n wasn't anything "special.". She wasn't a Demon slayer nor a swordsmith.

Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be

Well...that's what others thought including her husband. Y/n was genuinely trying to find a way to cure her husband's curse. Those negative thoughts that came once in a while were soon pushed away once she saw the smiling faces of her family.

So Take my hand

The family Kagaya and her made. The family they both try to cherish once in while. The family that learned about demons at such a young age. The family she'd die for in any second of her life.

Take my whole life too

The Flame Pillar once caught his master's wife carrying a huge log once. He immediately went by her side and grabbed the huge log out of her hands as respectfully and gently as he could.

"Miss Ubuyashiki you mustn't do that! You might get hurt!" The Hashira said still holding his smile. Y/n smiled back "I was so just interested how you Pillars manage to be strong! It's amazing...I could never manage to do something like this every day!" Y/n said.

Lie. She was preparing for the worse.

For I can't help falling in love with you

Here Y/n was now at the moment she was preparing for. Her blood ran cold as she saw Muzan right in front of her few feet away. She was beside Kagaya along with her two daughters.

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea

"But it is proven that human feelings are undying. Feelings are undying in their refusal to forgive those who unjustly steal the lives of their loved ones. And no one has forgiven you. Not in a thousand years..." Kagaya said as Y/n held him close. "But you cannot understand...human feelings and humans bonds. Because you...you demons. If you die, all the demons will perish right?"

Darling, so it goes

Muzan eyes widened at his words. "Ah, that got your attention. So am I right?" Kagaya said. "Enough!" Muzan yelled. "Very well. That is all I have said what I always wanted to say to you." 

Some things are meant to be

"But may I say one last thing? Fortunately, the demon slayer corps and particularly the Hashira are fond of my wife and me. So if we die..their determination will rise higher than ever before" Kagaya smiled through his sentence.

Take my hand

"Are you done talking?" Muzan spat his sharp nails coming out of his hands. "Yes. I never expected you to listen this long. Thank you...Muzan.."

Take my whole life too

As Kagaya shifted his hand under the sheets, and Y/n replaced his hand with hers giving him a vial jar. She snatched the bomb from under the sheets and tackled Muzan out of the Ubuyashiki home. It shocked Muzan of the speed and strength the Demon Slayer Corps held.

For I can't help falling in love with you

Muzan was ready to kill the wife but something clicked. A bomb was set off exploding them both together in the woods.

"BOOOM!" the explosion burned the trees and made a bunch of wind circle the specific area where the two landed.

For I can't help falling in love with you...

Never regret anything that has happened in your life, it cannot be changed or undone, or forgotten. Take it as a lesson or take it as an award. Live your life-controlling how you live rather than letting it push you around. Happy birthday Mika! I wish you the best and I'm very grateful we are close friends <33