Insecure (Sanemi X Thick! Reader)

YOUR BEAUTIFUL THE WAY YOU ARE! LOOK AT YOU SMEXY ASS, LOOKING SO PRETTY READING THIS STORY! Never let anyone bring you down, they're just jealous they don't look as pretty as you. Whether your a light skin tone, a tan skin tone, or a dark skin tone, you're still fuckin beautiful!!! People are gonna hate of course but let them!! Let them hate while you feel good about yourself! And if they still keep hating gimmie there @ so I can "talk" to them ;D

------------------------------------------------------

Y/n has always been the "Painfully Thick" girl in her group. Y/n was a slim toned curvy and THICK-thighed girl. Some of her friends would even joke around with that, little do they know she's really insecure about it.

Sure being thick can look good, but it really slows you down when doing missions. When running her thighs would go together and create a sensation burning her sometimes. She was tired of it and her lover Sanemi never knew about her insecurities.

Once Y/n and Sanemi were out the village for a date and Y/n came across a group of girls. They were slim and has perfect slim thighs making Y/n feel insecure. Sanemi noticed and looked at the girl group and back at Y/n.

"Is something wrong Y/n?" Sanemi asked in the softest tone he could. Y/n shook her head and pulled Sanemi out of the village back home, she went to her room and just kept staring at herself through a mirror.

That was strike one, strike two was when Sanemi and her were getting heated in the bedroom, and Sanemi pulled her on top of him. That made Y/n stop cause she felt like her thighs were gonna crush him or were too heavy. Y/n got off of him and walked out of the room for a walk outside.

-

Sanemi was struggling to understand what was wrong with Y/n, he was sitting eating Ohagi until Y/n sat in front of him and started playing with her figures nervously.

"What?" Sanemi said looking at her. "Sanemi... d-do you think I'm too big? Like my thighs, there to big... Wouldn't you want a petite girl with average thighs..." Y/n said feeling her face burn up but small tears prickling her eyes.

And it clicked Y/n was insecure cause of her thighs, to be honest, Sanemi loved her thighs. Y/n was beautiful either way, he loved her personality mainly and not her body. Her body was still perfect in his eyes, but in hers she hated it.

"What are you talking about Y/n?" Sanemi said putting his bowl down showing he was serious about the topic. "I'm talking about me being... to thick for you? It sounds silly but it's not!" Y/n said covering her face. "I don't care about your body size Y/n" Sanemi said very seriously.

"Sanemi those other girls over there are perfect! There beautiful... more beautiful than me" Y/n said mumbling the last part.

That's when Sanemi lost his cool he grabbed her wrist and led her away from the crowd.

"Y/n L/n your beautiful the way you fucking are, did someone tell you something? Who's ass do I need to beat? no no scratch that who do I need to fucking kill? If I need to prove to you, that you are beautiful by killing someone or killing the strongest demon I fucking will. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen you are so fucking breath taken I feel worried that someone will steal you away from me. You're insecure about your thighs while I love your thighs, I don't care about your body you have a strong, passionate, fire soul that's amazing. I love you and your body I could care less if you didn't have an arm or an eye. Your you and that's all that matters. Hell, I don't care if your too skinny or much thicker I dont care! " Sanemi yells and hugs you tightly.

Y/n was crying "T-thank you Sanemi.."