Night We Met... (Sanemi X Fem! Reader)

My heart clenched writing this I don't know I don't know.

Warning: Manga Spoilers (I think) and i may have spelled many things wrong.
Prompt: Angst.
-

The girlfriend of the Wind Hashira was sweet and caring to everyone. Her gentleness always giving off a motherly aura to anyone. The saying "Opposites attract." is a true saying. Shinazugawa Sanemi was the opposite of L/n Y/n. He was short-tempered and aggressive towards others while Y/n was patient and again gentle.

So here they are now in the city the day Sanemi got time off. It was night time but this village was filled with Wisteria Trees around. Y/n holding his hand dragging him around the place never dropping her smile.

That smile the Wind Pillar fell for and would kill to see it every second of his life. His gentleness was only towards Y/n, and every time he got angry at her actions for being so giving he would try to be less tempered and be patient.

The woman he fell in love with changed his life for the better. She made him realize what he was doing with his brother, ignoring him and yelling at him for being weak to quit the Demon Slayer Corps wasn't helping at all. Instead of him continuing his disrespectful actions Y/n made him talk it out with Genya which took a long time to convince.

Sanemi followed her inside a store where hairpins were being sold. And luckily from his being a Hashira the highest rank of the Demon Slayer Corps, he gets paid a high amount of money.

Y/n's eyes shined as the hairpins were all so beautiful. The old woman who owned the store smiled at Y/n as she observed her.

Sanemi looking at the hairpins observed them one that stood out was a green and gold hairpin. The green matched his sword and the gold matched the jewelry Y/n was wearing. The Wind Hashira would bring to his lover gold jewelry as soon as he came back from a long mission.

Sanemi grabbed the hairpin and put it on Y/n's hair her [Texture hair] hair looked beautiful with the hairpin. The hairpin had emeralds that were shaped into a vane plant. Y/n smiled at him and looked at the woman who owned the place who smiled gently at her. "You look very beautiful my dear. Many others attempted to buy that hairpin but it never looked perfect on them as it looks on you." The woman said.

Y/n smiled at her and Sanemi turned to look at the woman "I'd like to buy it please." Sanemi said in his most respectable voice as he didn't want to ruin the chance of getting the hairpin for his beloved. The old woman smiled and said the price which Sanemi paid for.

[Play the Video].

They walked out of the store and Sanemi pulled her out of the loud city and into the forest where Wisteria trees were gathered all around.

The bright moon shining down at them and the Wisteria trees brightening the area. A bit of fog was on the ground as well, the scenery was perfect. Just on time music started playing it was too perfect...

Y/n looked at him with a gentle smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck. She slowly started to move her feet which Sanemi followed doing as well. He was stiff at first but he quickly learned as he put her hands on her waist to get more comfortable.

No one would ever see Sanemi like this. Ever. If anyone does to hell their life. Y/n was different. She was his and he was hers.

Slowly dancing in circles as the song was faded since the city was a bit far. Sanemi gently smiled at her...one of those rare smiles that showed hope and happiness.

The only thing you could hear was the song and the crickets of the night. It wasn't awkward more like a peaceful and comfortable silence that anyone would wish to have.