Your Life (Enmu X Fem! Reader)

SORRY, IT'S SHORT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

-

"Are you crazy! You could have died if you said that Enmu!" Y/n slightly yelled at her beloved boyfriend who was just smiling even bigger.

"Master Kibutsuji gave...me...his blood. What a blessing Y/n-chan~." Enmu said with a blush on his cheeks. Y/n was annoyed a little, her boyfriend could have died by Kibutsuji. He was even willing to die by his hands, which made Y/n furious.

"That's not the point! You could have died Emnu!" Y/n said with her hands face. Emnu just smiled and said, "Y/n-chan~~ If I died by his hands it would be an honor... you should be proud!".

Y/n just looked at him with disbelief, he was willing to die by his master's hands instead of living a life with her.

Y/n sighed and walked away... well attempted to he grabbed her hand and got close to her face making her face heat up. "Y/n-chan~~ don't be mad at me," he said with a pouting face.

"How can I not be mad Enmu? I would have lost you, and it's like you don't even care about your life?" Y/n said looking away from him.

Enmu cupped her cheek and smiled, "I'd rather die than have to live a life without you Y/n-chan~. I will be leaving tomorrow, Master Kibutsuji has given me a mission for a person with hanafuda like earring."

"Please be safe Enmu. Dont be throwing your life away like that, I get your trying to please Kibutsuji but it's not worth your life." Y/n said giving a small smile.

Enmu giggled and hugged her tightly then grabbed her arm dragging her to the bed. "Enmu I don't want to sleep yet!"

"Oh come on Y/n! Spend this night with me before I leave!" Enmu said smiling at his beautiful girlfriend. Y/n playfully rolled her eyes and smiled. "alright fine."

Y/n crawls in bed beside him hugging him in the process, Enmu is smiling even wider now grabbing Y/n into a tight hug. Y/n smiled and hugged him back falling asleep in the process.

Little did they know this will be the last night they will see each other again.