Ruined. (Muzan X Fem! Reader)

If you text me on Discord or Twitter or any social media app please know I do not have my
phone on me at the moment.

Also i'm cleaning out my drafts so ahh

{Unedited}
-

Muzan loved his beautiful and innocent wife. She was too kind and precious for this world it even almost made him feel guilty. Yes guilty. For lying to her...

The lord of demons never has told his lover that he was a demon himself. In fact, Y/n didn't even know demons existed. For one a demon was never in her site because he would send one of his Upper Moons specifically Upper Moon 1 or 3, to protect his wife during the night if he was busy.

He loved his wife a lot and decided to take her out to the city to buy anything she'd like. What he didn't expect is to see a burgundy-haired boy appear and ruin it all.

-

Y/n was holding onto Muzan's hand smiling and swinging their hands forward and backward as they walked. If this was anyone else Muzan would have killed them in an instant with no hesitation. But this is Y/n, his wife he loved so much and is almost close to perfection as him.

"Look at all the beautiful lights!" Y/n said facing her husband who gave her a smile. "Indeed they are beautiful." He said. 'Their too damn bright' he thought as well but still kept a smile on.

As they both were walking around Y/n spotted a child crying in the corner of the street making her let go of her husbands hand and walk toward them. Muzan took quick notice as he felt his hand empty and immediately followed her and grabbed her wrist gently.

"Where are you going?" He asked as he didn't notice the child ahead. "There's a child crying in the corner
of the street. And no one seems to care! Poor child!"
Y/n said as she pulled Muzan to the child direction.

Muzan cringed at the sight of the child it looked hopeless and pathetic in his view. "Hi little one, where are your parents?" Y/n asked softly kneeling down at the crying child.

Muzan still stayed close to Y/n in case this was a trick to lure any woman. The child hiccuped as she tried to respond back but her cries were letting her. "I- I lost my mo-mommy and d-daddy in the crowd." the little girl said.

Y/n caressed the child's check and wiped the tears of the child. "Well what is your mommy's and daddy's name?" Y/n asked softly while comforting the child.

" [ Random females name ] and [ Random males name ]." The girl said cheering up a bit as Y/n held a motherly aura. Y/n hummed in response before helping the little girl up.

"I'm Y/n and this is my husband, we will both help you find your parents, okay?" Y/n said as she held
on the child's hand. Muzan smiled but in the inside he was upset how the child ruined his chance to give his wife some gifts.

When the three of them all began walking the crowd really was huge. Many people were pushing into each other a bit "My love, can you carry her please?" Y/n asked looking up at her husband.

Muzan hesitated for a bit and wanted to deny in a instant but it was his wife. All he wanted is for her to be happy..."Of course.". The little girl went towards Muzan and smiled. Muzan smiled back and picked up
the girl and began to walk.

'What a troublesome disgusting human.' He thought as he held the little girl.

He still held onto his wife's hand as he didn't want her to get lost in the crowd either.

"hmm so what do your parents look like little girl?"
Y/n asked looking at the little girl in her husbands arm.

"My mommy has black hair and she's wearing a hat! she wears a lot of jewelry too! my dad he has brown hair with a suit on!" The little girl exclaimed.