Two much Love in the Air

Third Person POV

     "I'm telling you for the last time.. Give that to me!"

"Nuh uh. It is mine."

"The hell it's yours! It is mine!"

"For the last time, you coconut head! Give it to me!"

"Over my dead body, Potato Feet!"

"I saw it fist!"

"No! I did!"

"I did and it is mine!"

"Give it to me!! It is mine!! Let go, you fool!"

"Why should I? Like I said, I saw it first and it is mine!"

"Mine!"

"Mine! Give it to me!!"

"Just stop it, you two." Zena's furious voice echoed through out the room, followed by the loud bang on a stool.

The two teenagers turned their heads to meet the furious gaze of Zena who was seated on the couch, leaning forward, her clenched fists pressed against the stool in front of her, with their own sheepish smiles.

"I got the remote first." Mia said, firmly, throwing the  boy in front of her, a furious look. "So, it belongs to mine."

"Trust me, Cinderella. I was the one who got it first. This girl is a big fat liar!" Henry said, throwing Mia a murderous glare.

Zena's gaze fell on the precious object over which the two were fighting like mad dogs. The remote controller.

She sighed and rubbed her forehead with an exhausted look on her face. "Can't you just... Go somewhere else and fight." She said. "I mean, don't you have anywhere else to be stupid?"

Henry smirked, his eyes dancing with amusement as they fixed on an irritated Zena.
"Actually..." He said, checking his wrist watch with a quick gesture of his hand, his other hand firm on the remote. "Not till four o' clock."

With a frustrated groan, Zena leaned back on the couch, bringing up her legs to rest on the stool.

One week and three days had passed since Zena had accepted to be Lysander's girlfriend. Mia, Isla, Jake, Max and Ethan were overjoyed when they heard about it. All the gang was happy about them. Even Blaze was happy for his friend and his little sister though he did threaten Lysander, saying that he'd kill him if he hurt her again.

Henry was the only one who was upset by the news. It was clear that he didn't trust Lysander and the two shared a strange dislike for each other.

Zena felt a all smile slip on to her face at the memory that resurfaced in her mind.

"Okay, guys, this is getting creepy." Mia announced, firmly placing her hands on her hips, trying to look intimating.

The two guys in front of her, didn't even budge. Mia sighed in defeat.

"Zen, you ought to do something." Mia whined, turning to face the dark brown haired girl beside her. "Those two have been glaring at each other like that for..... for freaking ten minutes!!!"