Captain jerk face and Ninja Girl

A young girl with pale  hair was seated on a bench at the town park. She was in a blue dress that was up to her knees and her hair was braided.
A boy with brown hair who was in a blue T shirt and trousers, was sitting beside her.

The young couple looked really nervous as both of them were blushing like anything.

It was probably their first date.

A third person peeped from behind a thick bush. He was in an oversized jacket, an old hat and a pair of sunglasses, covering half of his face.

The person looked like some kind of ruffian with his unusual beard. He grumbled under his breath as he watched the young couple. He was tired of watching.
It was boring for him.

He scratched his chin.

Damn that stupid beard!

He moved his hand to his beard and effortlessly pulled it away. His hand then went up to his sunglasses and they were also pulled away, revealing a pair of bright brown eyes.

Zena's POV

  I have been watching that stupid duo for almost an hour.

It's so boring.

There they were blushing and stammering and here I was spying on them and that too, dressed like a ruffian!

Confused?

Okay. Long story , short.

It was Isla's and Ethan's date.

Even though I trust Ethan, I couldn't risk Isla getting hurt.

I mean, after the last time at that party.

So, I decided to disguise myself and keep an eye on them.

Those two stupid love birds came to this park and kept sitting on a bench, blushing and stammering.

And I was behind a bush, bored as hell.

Finally, they stood up.

Finally!

Yay!

My knees were aching because of being in the same stiff position.

Isla and Ethan started to walk along the foot paths, keeping a distance of at least two meters between them.

Seriously ?

Why go on a date if you are that shy?

Urghh!

This is frustrating.

Scrambling on to my feet, I silently followed them, making sure to be hidden behind the trees.

I was moving without taking my eyes off the shy couple, silly, I now realize, I suddenly felt my body slam against something and fell down.

"Ouch!" I muttered, rubbing my head. I looked up and saw a man who was dressed exactly like me, lying on the ground, rubbing his head as well.

He was also in an oversized coat and an old hat along with a pair of sunglasses.

Looking around, I realized my sun glasses were lying a few feet away from my reach.

The mystery man pulled off his sunglasses and looked up to meet my eyes.

His emerald green eyes collided with my chocolate brown eyes.

And we all know that it was not the first time.