The Real Bad Girl Feeling

I was almost running along the passage that lead to the school car park. Isla, Mia, Henry, Emma and Lily were all trailing behind me. My mind drifted back to what the Junior boy said.

"Queen!" He panted. "We have a problem."
"What is it?" I asked as I pushed back a stray strand of my hair.
"They broke in!" He said.
"Who?" I asked feeling a little bit impatient.
"The basketball team of St. Faith broke in to the school. They started to say bad things about our school and even stepped on our flag!" The boy said.
"And then the new guy got in to a fight with them."

I snapped my head at the direction of the boy. New guy? That means Edward! Oh! No!

And that's how we ended up running like this.
We reached the car park and noticed that a crowd was formed in a corner. I tore toward that direction, feeling anxious and also angry. Let me tell you one thing. St. Faiths is one of  our main rival teams. And I truly hate them.

I made my way through the crowd. It was not hard as they quickly moved aside when they saw me. "Make way, asses!" I heard Henry hiss behind me. As we reached the centre I almost forgot to breath by what I saw.

Thompson Taylor Jonathan, St. Faiths team leader and six other companions of his were beating the shit out of Edward. I knew Edward was a good fighter but it was one against seven. He had no chance.
Thompson shoved Edward and he fell a little ahead from me.
I rushed toward him. Henry and others followed.

"Edward are you OK?" I asked. He was far from OK. His lips were busted. His nose was bleeding. His clothes were all ruined. And he had a black eye. He was also bruised so much.
"Edward!" Isla gasped.
"I am fine." Edward mumbled. I nodded at Lily  silently telling her to take him away.

She nodded and helped Edward up and half dragged half carried him away. I watched them disappear through the crowd, feeling worried.
"Such cowards." I heard Thompson sneer behind me. Well, that was too much.
I turned on my heels and threw a punch at his jaw. I heard shocked gasps from the crowd. He took a step or two backward by the pressure. He was shocked at first but soon his shocked look was replaced by a smirk.

"Look who we have here." He said.
"Listen Thompson," I said in a bored tone. "You dared to break in to our Hilltop High, disrespected our school and not only that, you even beat a student of ours."

"Aw. Come on babe." He sneered. "Why all that arrogance? You can just be a nice little slut like Aubrey and let guys like us have fun with you."
And that was it! He dared to badmouth Aubrey. Click! There goes my control. I felt my blood boil. I get angry but I rarely get pissed. And now, I was so pissed.
Thompson and his minions started to laugh.