A Little Heated Moment and Haunting in the Haunted Hut

Lyzender's POV

"Amusement Park?"
I demanded.
"You are kidding, right?"

Jake gave me a grim look.

"Oh, so, you are not kidding."
I said.
"But, seriously, do you want to go to a fucking amusement park?"

Jake banged his head on the wall.
"Do you ever speak about anything except fucking?" He asked.
"Anyway, I do wanna go to the park."

"I am not coming!" Blaze informed without even glancing up from his phone screen.

"Nor am I." I declared. "I have much important work to do."

"Yeah, you have to think of a way to save your sorry ass from that cool ninja girl." Jake scoffed.

I threw him a glare which he returned with a sly grin.

"We go to the amusement park or I am gonna spread the story of Lyzender Dunbar, the bad boy, being kicked by a girl!" Jake shouted.

And then , I was helpless.

So, that's why I was ended in the park with my best buddies, ( Jake forced poor Blaze to come, threatening that his laptop as well as cellphone would end up in the bath tub if he didn't come.)
and with Zena in my arms.

Yeah, ZENA ADAMS!

I didn't mean to wrap my arms around her.

It just automatically happened when she collided with my body and lost her balance.

My arms involuntarily wrapped around her waist and pulled her against my chest.

Involuntarily, I mean completely involuntarily!

Her eyes were tightly closed,probably waiting for the fall to come.

I stared at her face. She looked so cute and innocent.
I internally scoffed.
Innocent? Are you serious?

Her pink lips were tightly pressed together and her dark hair was tied in to a pony tail.
Few loose strands fell on to her face, making her look even more innocent looking and cute.

Looks could be deceiving.

After few seconds, her eyes fluttered open and as she gazed up at my face, I found myself staring deep in to her mesmerizing eyes.

I almost forgot that this girl was the one who swore to take revenge from me.
I forgot that she was Alexander's sister.
I even forgot all the awful pranks she played on me.
I forgot the kick she gave me at my ankle.

I felt my heat beat faster at that moment.
My eyes never let hers as she blinked several times.

And then her gorgeous lips were pulled in to a scowl and her eyes narrowed.

She immediately pulled away from me , making me feel a strange empty feeling.
Probably because she was hot.
That's why.

"It's you again!" She said.

"What ? No thanks?"

Zena scoffed.
"Thanks? Are you.."

"You are welcome, it was nothing much." I quickly said, cutting her short.

Her brown eyes widened in disbelief.

"You...you ... you.. are ..Impossible!"

I smirked.
"I see that you have had a shower, and washed away that soap, what a shame."