Who could trust their enemy?

The first thing she realized was......

   Her head was throbbing.

    Painfully.

    And the next thing she felt was the sun.

    Well.. The warmth of sun rays to be exact.

     The sun rays seemed to be dancing on her face and she realized... Someone had forgotten to draw the damn curtains.

And again, there was the thing with her head.

   It was as if someone was hammering on to her head with a freaking hammer.

Now that's what I get for drinking like a damn drunkard. She thought bitterly. Curse you, hangover!

  With a groan, Zena brought up her hands to cradle her head and slowly made an attempt to hoist herself up on to a sitting position but failed since a weight on her was stopping her from moving.

Zena frowned.

What in the world was that weight?

Last time she checked, she wasn't run over by a bulldozer.

Wait a second.... This bulldozer doesn't feel that bad after all. She thought in wonder as she snuggled in to its comforting warmth.

Hmmm... A really amazing bulldozer.

A warm, familiar bulldozer. A breathing and...

Wait a freaking second....

Warm??

Breathing????

The absolute freaking hell!!

Zena's eyes flew open and they went as wide as saucers as they fell on the familiar figure beside her.

It didn't took her long to identify where she was. The floral themed ceiling sheet was way too familiar and so was the midnight blue bed sheets.

One look around her, Zena knew she was in her room of their apartment.

But the question was.....

Her eyes travelled back on to the familiar figure lying on her bed beside her and she felt her heart skip a beat.

He was lying on his stomach, his face angled so that he was facing her, one arm supporting his head while the other was possessively wrapped around her waist, keeping her in place.

His dark locks had fallen across his forehead, covering half of his right eye, both eyes tightly closed, chest heaving up and down in his rhythmic beating and his lips were pulled in to a cute pout, making her smile.

Zena turned on to her side, resting her head on her palm and watched her boyfriend for a few minutes. He was still dressed in his clothes from the previous night just like her though his jacket was missing.

Zena froze for a second, the memories of the previous night crashing back in to her mind.

Well.... Some of them, at least.