The Scent of Jealousy

"So, what are we gonna do?" Emma asked as she turned to face us. "How are we gonna spend this girley night?"

We spent a great day at the park and finally Daniel left. He really was a busy person. Henry and Edward also left since Edward needed to rest.
Mia, Isla, Emma, Lily and I decided to spend a girley night, together that night.

"A movie?" Isla suggested.
"Boring!" We all chorused.
"Ummm.. Then what about some kind of game?" Lily asked.
"I know!" Mia shouted. "We can have a little music show!"
"Yay!" Everyone cheered. "A Music Show!"
Isla and Mia rushed to the bed room. And soon there was the sound of crashing and clattering.
Probably, they were turning out all the cupboards. Lily giggled.
Soon Mia and Isla appeared with a lot of musical instruments.
"Woah!" I and Lily gasped in unison.
Mia smirked and threw me a guitar. I caught it and arched an eyebrow at her.
"You are playing it!" She chuckled and threw a trumpet at  Isla and Lily set up the drum system. Mia took a guitar to herself. Emma took her place at the drum system. Lily fixed the sound system and took a mike for herself.

"Let's ROCK!" Mia yelled and tuned her guitar. I grinned and tuned my one.
"What do we sing?" I asked as I lazily moved my fingers along the strings.
"Reason to live?" Mia suggested.
"Hell yeah!" Emma cried in delight.
"One! Two! Three!" Isla shouted.

"Out of love there's nobody around, all I hear is the sound of a broken heart." Lily sang and we all started to play.

"Out of time no more waiting for you
Now the hurting's through and a new day start."
I sang with her as my fingers strummed the guitar at top speed.

Half way through the song, I called Isla.
"Isla! Did you order pizza?"
"Yeah! I did." She shouted back.
I grinned and started to sing again.
Mia was standing on the table, playing her guitar and with a single somersault, I landed beside her.
"Woah!" Mia gasped as I flipped back my hair.
"I did gymnastics." I shrugged.
We all laughed and continued to sing.

"Everybody's got a reason to live, baby
Everybody's got a dream and a hunger inside
Everybody's got a reason to live, but it can't be your love
Out of touch with myself for so long, now a feeling so strong coming over me
Down the line there's a lesson I have learned
You can love and get burned, if it has to be
And I see a change in my life and I'm not alone when I'm strong inside
And I realize
Everybody's got a reason to live, baby."