Zombie at the Haunted House and plans for the Night

"BOOOOOO"

At that terrible sound, Mia flung herself on Henry with a terrified scream.
Edward jumped and Henry let out a high pitched scream.
Isla also screamed and even I let out a small yelp as I almost jumped out of my skin.

I heard an amused laugh and I spun on my heels.
When my eyes met the person in front of me,
I mentally snarled but physically managed to glare and nothing else. I felt anger swirl inside me.

Henry and Mia cursed in unison.

"You! Again!" I hissed and that made the person on front of me smirk.

His green eyes shone in the slight dark.
"You are adorable when you get scared." Said Lyzender and laughed again.

Jake, Ethan and two other guys stood behind him.
The light haired one was completely absorbed in his cellphone and the black  head had an amused smile that mirrored the ones on Jake's and Ethan's faces.
But I took no notice of them as I kept my gaze on the devil.

"Funny aren't you?" I asked, cocking my eyebrow.
"By the way, when did you get a job as a freaking zombie in the haunted house?"

Lyzender's eyes widened at what I said and he struggled a bit with his words.
But I quickly cut him short before he could say anything.

"But don't you worry."I said with a fake smile.
"This zombie act suits you perfectly. And of course it's thanks to  your face."

I smirked at his shocked face as he struggled to find the perfect words to shot back at me.
Jake and the red head laughed at what I said.

I winked at Lyzender and walked out of the damn haunted house, Isla and others, following behind.

I heard Jake's  voice behind us.
    "She just called you a fucking ZOMBIE! Oh, my god! But, I can see her point."

    "I almost had a panic attack when that dickheads screamed at us!" Mia said, angrily.

"Well, karma is a bitch, babe." Henry said in a serious tone.

"Either way, those assholes ruined our perfect day." I said through gritted teeth as we stormed toward the car park.

Isla sighed. "So, what do we do now?"

"Let's grab something for dinner and have a little sleepover or something at your place." Edward suggested.

We all agreed at once but Isla had a condition.
"We are gonna cook our dinner by ourselves and not eat from a restaurant." She said and finally it was settled.

The drive home was silent apart from Henry's and Mia's silly argument.
They took it in to their heads to defend their own favorite pizza type.

"I told you fool once , chicken cheese pizza is the best!" Mia yelled.
And I winced at the sound.

"Come on woman, pineapple and cucumber pizza is the bestest!"
Henry shouted back and my hands slowly made their way to my ears.

"Pineapple and CUCUMBER! Are you serious? Do you have no taste?"

"I do and it's you who don't! You have never tasted a pineapple and cucumber pizza!"

"Believe me, I don't want to get food poisoning."

"Just accept that cucumber and pineapple pizza is the best and shut up!"

"You shut UP!"
      And this time, I pressed my hands against my poor ears.

Henry was about to yell back but Edward shoved an Apple in to his mouth.

"Aww ow yow Mon non."
Henry mumbled, trying to talk properly with the red apple in his mouth.

I smirked and gave Edward a fist bump.

Henry spat out the apple and started, "I told you pineapple.."

"Shut that mouth of yours or I swear I will throw you out of the window." Isla, who was driving, snarled.

Henry  went silent at once. Isla rarely got angry and he knew that he won't get a good dinner if she was angry.
So, he shut up but not before sticking out his tongue at Mia who at once made a rude face at him in return.

I guess that the two of them had got sever blows on their heads when they were little. That would explain their current situation.

I felt my anger toward Lyzender slowly blowing away as I spent time with my friends and I was grateful to them for making things easier for me.

We did had a wonderful night.

Isla took the lead role in the kitchen and we all gladly helped her.
We made cheese pasta with extra spices and meatballs.
We also baked some cookies and
prepared hot cocoa to go with.

And when everything was done, each of us had a shower and helped ourselves in to a wonderful meal.

"I am sooo full." Exclaimed Mia, lying on the floor by the couch.

Henry, who was lying beside her groaned.
"I  am gonna die of tummy grown fuller."

We all laughed at his silly face.
We decided to sleep in the living room.
Henry and Edward wanted to put up a tent.
Yeah, a tent in our living room!

And those two idiots finally put up one and slept in it while I, Mia and Isla slept on  rug spread on the floor.

"Good night assholes." I heard Mia's voice before I drifted in to a peaceful dream.