Biggest Food Fight of the Year 🍻

"Tanta da! Here we are!"

Jake announced, dramatically throwing his hands sideways as we reached a pleasant looking restaurant.

"Mamma's Palace." Edward read the board, his eyebrows knitted together as he seemed to be thinking.
I swirled around to face him, my hands on my hips. "What do you think Eddy? Is this place appropriate for you to have your royal lunch?" I teased. Edward scowled at me but there was an amused twinkle in his eye.

After the game against Jonathan and his buddies, we had to explain everything to Henry, Edward,  and Emma. Then Jake suggested that we all should have lunch together, saying that he know the best place. We agreed as I honestly wanted to get to know those four guys better. I mean, they helped us. And besides, they seemed to be pretty cool.

We entered the restaurant and let me tell you one thing. Mia was really excited. She seemed to have got over her headache and looked completely like her usual silly self. After all, she even played in the game.

We got the waiters to join two tables together for us since there were altogether eleven of us. I sat in between Mia and Isla. Jake sat across me with Max and Ethan on his either sides. Blaze was beside Ethan and Edward had to sit next to him.  Emma and Henry sat next to Isla.
We ordered our food and as we waited for them, I started the conversation.
"Well.. Ummm.. I wanted to thank you guys." I said, nervously fidgeting with my spoon and fork, not knowing what kind of attitude they had about me after all the scenes with Lyzender Dunbar. Jake cocked his head to a side with a puzzled look. "I.. I wanted to thank you for umm..helping us, I mean we'd mostly have lost that game if it weren't for you guys." I said. Mia, Clara and Isla nodded in agreement.

Jake shared a look with Max and Ethan. Blaze was too engrossed in his cell phone to reply. Jake grinned at me. "That was nothing, Queen." He beamed. "We always wanted to get to know you better. I mean, it's not everyday, you meet someone who could punch your hot headed best buddy, without a second thought and leave him speechless." We all laughed at what he said about Lyzender, except Blaze who was all in to his phone.

"Of course, we want to get in to an agreement with you." Max said with a serious face, making me arch an eyebrow. "You have to promise us that you won't barge in to our apartment again, with a revolver in your hand!"

All of them burst in to laughter. "Nah! No promises, dude. Better get a life insurance." I teased and we all laughed again. This time, even Blaze's lips curved up a little.

"Umm... By the way, why is Dunbar not with you guys?" I asked after a few seconds. Jake again shared a look with Ethan and Max.

"Lyzender went to some kind of business meeting if his father." Ethan explained. Just then, the waiter arrived with the food. We started to tuck in.

"This place's food is really good." I commented. Jake beamed. "I know." He spoke, his mouth full. "I have the perfect choices." We all had a good lunch and when we got the bill, I pulled out my purse to pay.

"Are you insane?" Jake shrieked suddenly, making me drop my purse. Mia, who was silently trying to switch off the restaurant's current supply, let out a cry and held up her hands. Yup, she was about to do that. Sometimes, I wonder whether she escaped from a psycho hospital.

"I was not going to disconnect it!" She cried and all the people at the restaurant, including us turned our gazes to her. She gulped as she caught everyone's gazes on her and waved at the staring people with a nervous smile. I took hold of her shoulders and made her sit down.