There's No Way!

Lyzender's POV

"Hey, lover boy!" Jake yelled. "So, you hit on Zena even without telling us."

"I did not." I snapped at him with a murderous glare. "I just helped her since her leg was twisted. It was out of humanity."

Jake and Max were pressing myself to say that I like Zena , for the past twenty four hours.
And I was fed up with it.

"Oh, yeah, humanity." Max scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Like you have ever helped someone other than us out of humanity."

"And most importantly, someone who swore to take revenge from you." Jake added. "Come on boy, you are falling for her!"

"Are you fucking insane?" I demanded. "You know that I don't fall for anyone. And most importantly not her! Talk sense idiots. She is Alexander's sister!'

"Now that's the problem." Max frowned. "But, come on boy, you are falling for her,  when was the last time you had one of those bimbos of yours?"
I froze.

"There you are, clean and clear. You have started to fall for he! Max grinned.

"No, I have not."

"Yes, you have."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"No."

"Yes." I said. Shit! I fell for it.

"There you are!" Max and Jake laughed and cheered as I cursed.
Those mother fucking idiots .
I sighed as I remembered the yesterday incident.

I walked out of our apartment, wanting some fresh air.
I was pissed by what Zena did and was thinking of a way to pay her back.
I knew she did that prank because I scared the shit out of her at the haunted house.
I could not help the sly grin that made it's way on to my face as I remembered the incident at the haunted house.
Zena did get such a shock.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard a slight whimper.
My eyes snapped at the direction where the sound came from.

It came from the direction of Zena's apartment. I was more than shocked when I saw her lying on the ground beneath the stair case that led to their front door.
I watched as she tried to stand up but fell back miserably. She then examined her leg and groaned.
It seemed like she had got it twisted or something.
She might have fell down those steps.