Red Indians and Roast Wild Boar.

"Guys! Please tell me that you are joking."

Zena pleaded, gazing down at her ridiculous outfit. A strange frill like thing made of wild leaves hang around her hip. She almost ripped it off in anger. She then touched the leafy thing or the so called crown that rested on her dark waves,

"Nope. We are full serious sweet heart." Isla said as she tightened a similar leaf frill around her own hip. Zena huffed and gazed at the others. All of them were dressed similar to her. They all had a leaf frill worn over their usual clothes and Jake had gone to such an extent that he even had scary patterns drawn on his face in mud. Zena cringed. Zena and Lyzender had the "crowns" on their heads since they were the two leaders.

Jake clapped his hands, bringing the others' attention to him. "Okay, red Indians, we are divided in to two groups, six in each." He announced. "The first group will be lead by Lyzender and the second by our beloved Queen. Mia, Max,Isla, Ethan and I on Lyzender's group and the others, Blaze, Henry, Edward, Emma and Lily on Zena's. You know the rules. You have to capture the Indians of the other group and once the leader is captured, the whole group is down. You can tie up the captives but please, no severe damages, thank you."
After Jake's speech, Mia felt as if she should give him a round of applause which she did not.
"Okay, pawns of Satan," Lyzender addressed his group, carelessly waving his rubber knife in the air. "Buck up, we are gonna hunt some bunnies." Zena threw him a glare and picked up her weapon which was a long wooden stick with a sharp edge.
"Come on guys, let's show them who rules." She said, determination flaring in her brown eyes.

***********

"Em, you take care of Isla, Blaze and Lily, Ethan is for you." Zena said, her voice laced with leadership and power. "And that Dunbar, I'll go for him."

It has been about an hour since the game started. Henry and Edward of Zena's team were captured and in Lyzender's team, only he, Ethan and Isla were remaining. Edward and Henry were tied together and Mia, who was also a prisoner, was patiently eating an apple from their picnic basket. God knows how she managed to untie her hands. Jake, who was hanging upside down from a tree branch was yelling at the top of his voice. And poor Max was of even in an state to scream. He was blind folded, his arms and legs were tied and a cloth was stuck in to his mouth and also was covered in mud. Let's just say that the poor boy was caught by Emma.

As Zena explained the plan to Blaze, Lily and Emma, they all nodded. They went in different ways, crawling on their bellies through the bushes, Emma in search of Mia , Blaze and Lily searching for Ethan. Zena watched as the three disappeared through the forest and focussed her attention on getting hold of Lyzender. Her sharp eyes darted in all directions but she could not find even a trail of him. Zena frowned. She had to catch him, no matter what. And then, she got s fine idea. She saw a huge tree that had branches running from it's bottom to top and quickly climbed up, thanking all the climbings they had done at school gym. She heaved herself in to a top branch and eagerly looked for a sign of her enemy.
After few seconds of searching, her eyes finally lit up and a predatory grin spread on her face. Gotcha!

Lyzender was hiding behind a thick gorse bush. He was on his knees and elbows, and if you ask me, I'd say that it definitely was not a comfortable position. He caught sight of someone hiding behind a tree but it wasn't clear as he only saw the hem if a blue dress. He silently got up from his hideout and tiptoed toward the tree, his rubber knife clutched in his hand. He cowered behind a certain tree, his gaze still fixed on his target.
But all of a sudden, a soft crunch fell on his ears.

Ten pairs of eyes were eagerly watching the scene. Well, Ummm.. Not ten, to be exact, eight. Max was in no state to watch it and neither was Jake who was busy trying to get himself down from the tree he was hanging from. But all the others were eagerly watching. The other prisoners had somehow freed themselves. And a kind Isla later offered to free Jake and Max who quickly joined in the fun. Mia had a packet of potato crackers, hugged close to her chest and kept slapping off the sneaky hands that tried to rob her precious crackers.