Epilogue

A/N

Hey there! It's me again.

I'm back with the epilogue of my story.

This chapter is dedicated to you.

Yes, you. Whoever you are, remember that there's no one else like you. You are unique and special. Remember that you are worth.

  This chapter is dedicated to you.          

++++++

4 years later

🎀

   "Do I look okay?"

At the nervous tone of her boyfriend, Zena Adams couldn't help but crack a smile.

"Of course you do." She assured as she fixed his red tie that he had worn to match her dress. "You look perfect."

Finishing with his tie, she took a step back to admire her handiwork and nodded in satisfaction. "That's it. All done." She declared, making him smile. "By the way, since when are you insecure about how you look? The last time I checked, you had an ego of the size of Russia."

Lysander scoffed, running a hand through his dark locks. "It's still there." He said. "It's just that I want to look more amazing and handsome than your brother."

Zena laughed, moving forward to playfully tap his nose with a finger. "Have some mercy, Dunbar." She teased. "It's the poor boy's wedding day."

Lysander rolled his eyes as he brought his arms to wrap around her waist and pulled her against him. "I can't believe that jerk is marrying before me." He said in disbelief.  "It feels like yesterday when he crowed at me as he got the more attention of the cheerleaders... not that I cared." He hastily added the last part once she gave him a murderous glare.

Zena sighed. "I can't believe he's getting married either." She mused. "But to be fair, he is older than us after all."

It had been four years since Zena was caught in the fire. Four years since Gabriel was caught and sentenced to prison. And things had definitely changed around her.

Alex had graduated and taken over their family business, determined to make their dad proud. A year later, their whole gang graduated, Lily and Zena with flying scores.

Lily was selected by the university she was yearning to be chosen by and now was in her second year. She and Edward was still together and it was clear that the duo was serious since they were already planning their engagement. Edward and Henry were attending the university as well, Henry talking a mechanical engineering course while his cousin was studying computer science.

Mia and Tiny together had started a fashion designing company after graduation, with the help of Tiny's mother who was a fashion designer herself and were quite proud of their gradually increasing sales.