There's no going back!

Lyzender's POV

   I stared in to Zena's gorgeous chocolate brown eyes.

Why do I always end up staring in to those eyes?

I agreed to go on this stupid fake date,  hoping that I'd see the negatives in Zena and this stupid attraction might come to an end.

But, boy! Wasn't I wrong!

I don't know why, but every fucking second I spend with her, I can feel myself getting attracted to her more and more.

What's so special in her?

I knew that if I kept going on like this, I'd definitely fall for her.
And that is out of my lines.

So, I released her from my grip, making her land on the soft sand with a yelp.

Oops!

Zena scrambled on to her feet, wiping off the sand from her clothes and gave me a dead glare.

"You stupid, arrogant, jerky, clumsy turnip head!" She shrieked.

Woah!

Turnip head?

That's new.

I smirked at her furious face and winked.

She let out a snarl and made an attempt to hit me but my precious legs jumped in to action.

I ran as fast as I could with Zena hot on my heels.

I turned around and saw that Zena had stopped and were panting.

"Ahoy, there! Any problem, ninja girl!?" I shouted, grinning.

Zena threw me a glare and then she did something unexpected. She grabbed a fistful of sand and flung it on me.

"Yuck!" I exclaimed as I was showered in sand. I raised my head to see Zena laughing like mad.
I narrowed my eyes at her and took a step toward her making her stop laughing and straighten.

"Not good, not good, not good, not good!" She screamed and ran off. I chuckled and sped after her.

Damn! She really was fast.

I finally caught up to her and flung myself on her, making both of us fall down.

As the two of us went rolling and rolling over the soft sands and finally stopped, Zena started to laugh.
Her eyes were closed and she looked really beautiful.
Believe me when I say that her laugh was musical. I was mesmerized by it and kept staring at her for longer than necessary.

Damn! What have I got myself in to?

I was pulled out of my thoughts for the sound of someone snapping their fingers in front of my face.

"Huh? What?" I asked as my eyes met her curious ones.

"Penny for your thoughts." Zena said, smiling from ear to ear like a child.

Damn! She's sooo cute.

Wait, what?

Was I serious?

Zena jumped on to her feet, brushing off the dirt and offered a hand for me. I raised my hand to grip hers but she pulled it back and ran it leisurely through her dark waves.

"Gotcha." She smirked.

I scowled and jumped on to my feet.

"Come on, ninja girl. We have a lot to see." I said, taking the lead.
Zena soon followed.