More Drama

"Why are we here again?" Henry asked, annoyed.

I sighed for the twenty sixth time of that night.
"For the twenty third time Henry, we came here to buy chocolates."

"So, you two called us in the middle of the night just to come to the super market to buy freaking chocolates." Lysander demanded.

"Of course." Mia said in a duh tone. "It was an emergency."

"An emergency?" Lysander arched an eyebrow.

"Yeah, of course. We ran out of chocolates. Isn't that an emergency?" I asked, crossing my arms in front of my chest, giving Lysander a hard look.

The four of us were in the super market, hunting for the best chocolates, in the middle of the night.

I was just glad that the super market was a twenty four hour open one.

"I'm not surprised about this curly headed weird chick." Lysander said, pointing a finger at Mia who bared her teeth at him. "But, Zena, I never imagined that you would go mad like this. You have been with this weird chick for too long."

"You should have known what you are getting yourself in to when you asked me to be your girlfriend." I said, skipping along his side.

Henry laughed and gave me a high-five.
"Now, that's our Queen." He grinned, before throwing an arm around Mia.

I smiled. I was really happy for those two. They hadn't defined their relationship yet but, I was sure that they would be girlfriend and boyfriend soon.

Those two are really made for each other.

"This!!" Mia shrieked, grabbing a huge box of milk chocolates. "Thus, this, this!!!! I need this!!"

Henry sighed, his eyes shifting to the loads of chocolates he was currently holding, actually, hugging against his chest.

"This girl is gonna make me beg in roads." He muttered and I laughed.

Poor guy. Poor, poor, guy.

I feel for you, bro.

"Audrey, is that you?" A voice called behind us, making me halt in my steps.

Huh? That voice sounds familiar.......

I wonder who it is.....

"Jesus! Hulky!" I exclaimed as I swung around to face the familiar figure.

"Oh my God, it's you!!"

The tall, well built, brown haired boy in front of us grinned and nodded.
"Nice to see you too, Danielle."

Grinning, I made my way toward him.

"You sure hasn't changed, Hulky." I smiled as he gave me a high five and bumped his shoulder against mine as his way of greeting.

Michael, or Hulk as I call him, is a friend of Daniel. He's a really great boxing fighter, strong, talented and all. Daniel took me to the ring, often, those days and that's when I made friends with Michael. He couldn't remember my name those days so, he started to call me Danielle since I was Daniel's sister.

A loud cough caused me to pull away from Michael and turned to face Lysander and the other two who were staring at us as if we were aliens from Saturn.

"Umm... Guys, this is Michael." I introduced. "An old friend of Daniel and mine. And Michael, this is Lysander, Mia and Henry."

Henry nodded at Michael in acknowledgement and Mia gave him a wave. Lysander gave him a hard look but then nodded at him.