Ruined Car

Lyzender Dunbar!

There he stood at my door step, egg yolk dripping from his face as well as hair.
"What the heck!" He cried in disbelief.
Oh, how I wished I had my cellphone at that moment! Nah, bad luck.
"Your eggs, neighbour!" I yelled and slammed the door on his face. That damn asshole!

"What happened?" cried Mia. "Why did you scream, was that guy a vampire?"

"I would much prefer a vampire." I said. "It was Lyzender aka Asshole!"
Mia gasped and so did Isla.
Then Mia gave a whistle.
"So, bad boy Lyzender Dunbar aka your worst enemy, is our neighbor!" She exclaimed.

Yup, my worst enemy was my neighbor.
Maybe, it could be a perfect opportunity for my revenge!

I had to forget about him as I had to get ready for school.
I got on to my black jeans, pink high top and my dark denim jacket.
I tied my hair in to a bun, allowing a few curls to fall freely in to my forehead.
I applied a light make up since I hate to look like a walking make up set.

I grabbed my bag and skipped outdoors. Mia , Isla and Lily were patiently waiting at my car.
My dear little BoBo.

I unlocked the doors and was about to jump in when I caught sight of a black car, parked across mine.

It probably belonged to that asshole.

I wondered where he was. Probably trying to wash off the smell of those eggs!

Hah! Serves him right!

As I gazed at his car, a perfect idea struck my mind.
Yeah, that would be a perfect revenge.

Lyzender's POV

I tried my best to remove the horrible smell from my hair.
That bitch! How come she was my neighbor?

Jake laughed. " That girl do have the gutt!" He exclaimed.
"I am already falling for her."

I growled. That bitch! She was so gonna pay!

I sprayed my best perfume over my hair. I even used Ethan's and Jake's ones.

"Come on man." Called Max impatiently. "We are gonna be late."
"Since when do you care about going to school at time?" I demanded, stepping out. I had washed my hair more than four times, and now it was all good.

"That girl is mar.." started Jake.
One look from me, he slammed his mouth shut.

" I'm not going school today." I announced, falling on to the couch. "My mood is ruined."

Jake smirked and was about to say something, but thought better of it as he saw my murderous glare and kept silent.

Blaze and Ethan voted staying at home and watching a movie and going to the stadium in the afternoon.
So that was settled.
My mind kept drifting to that girl. She seemed so familiar...

******

I yawned and got on to my feet. It was 3.00 in the afternoon.
Ethan and others were playing X box and I decided to go on a little ride.

I stepped out of our apartment, jingling the keys of my car. I felt a gentle breeze rotate around me. I took a deep breathe. Everything was so perfect for a super car ride.

I stepped toward my car and when I caught sight of it, I froze.

My car was ruined! It was covered in paint. In a white paint, a word was printed on it.

BUTTERFINGERS

I took a sharp breathe. I knew the person who did it. That girl!
She is sooo dead!

I turned around, boiling in anger. "I am going to kill that girl!"

Zena's POV

He charged at me like an angry bull. So, he had seen his car at last. Wait.. Was that steam coming from his ears? Wow!

I didn't run away. I just stood , glued to the ground, in front of the front door of our apartment.

Lyzender approached me, bellowing. He stood in front of me, arms crossed over his chest.

I arched an eyebrow. "What?" I asked.
He took a step forward, blocking my personal space. His eyes were narrowed and his lips formed a thin line, jaw clenched.

"Okay buddy, you are intruding my personal space." I said and turned around to go.

He growled, grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

He placed his hands on the wall behind me, caging me between him and the wall.

He lowered his head so that our faces were inches apart. I gulped.
No, he did not have any effect on me. No, he did not!

His face was so close to mine that I felt his breathing on my face. It was too much.

I placed my hands on his chest and tried to push him away.

"Step back,you moron." I growled.
He glared at me and I glared back.

"What did you do to my car?" He asked in a low, threatening voice.

I smirked, arching an eyebrow.
"So, this about that car." I said.

"Stop playing around." He snarled. "What the fuck is wrong with you ? Why in the world did you ruin my car?"

And then I lost my patience.
"So, it hurts , right?" I demanded. "But don't you remember something very much like this?" I added, placing a finger on my chin and pretending to be thinking. "Ummm... Let me think..."

He narrowed his eyes in confusion and anger.
"What the...." He started, but I cut him off.

"You asked why I was doing this, right? Well, I am doing this to pay you for what you did!"

"What are you talking about?"

I smirked. "I am talking about what you did to Alexander Adams! "

His eyes widened with shock.
I cocked my head.

"Remember him?" I asked in a mocking voice. "Remember how you ruined his favorite car?"

His eyes held confusion.

"How do you know him?" He asked." And what does those things have to do with you ruining my car?" He spat the last words in anger.

"You should ask who I am." I said. "Then everything would be clearer to you, Butterfingers."

He froze at the name and I smirked.

"I am Zena."I said in a low clear voice. "Zena Audrey ADAMS!"