Surprise?

Zena gazed out of the window, her hands resting on the window pane. The gentle breeze, carrying the slight yet pleasant smell of daisies, blew against her face. A tendril of her dark hair fell on to her forehead as the breeze seemed to play with her hair that cascaded down her back in natural waves.

A soft sigh escaped her lips. She could stand there for as long as she wanted, pretending that everything was right but, she knew nothing was alright.

"Hey, Queen!" An excited voice called behind her. She turned around and found herself facing Tiny, smiling widely.

"Hey!" Zena said, forcing a smile on to her face. It was about a week since she came there, a week since her heart was broken, a week since Blaze found her, crying silently in the grave yard.

"Blaze!" Zena sniffed, rubbing her hand over her teary face. "I can't go back."
It was about half an hour since Blaze had found her in the grave yard. Both of them were soaked in rain and Zena had looked pretty miserable that Blaze took her straight in to a cafe.

So, there she was, sitting across Blaze at a small round table,her long delicate fingers wrapped around a mug of steaming chocolate. Blaze's jacket hung around her shoulders and her wet hair hung loose around her.

Blaze reached his hand across the table and clasped her trembling hand in hers. "It's okay." He said, squeezing her hand in a comforting manner. "I know the perfect place you could stay."

Zena raised her brown eyes to meet his. Her teary eyes shining with gratefulness, awe and respect.

They waited in the cafe till the rain stopped. When it finally did, Blaze stood up. "Come on Snowy," he said, smiling down at Zena. "Let's get you to your new apartment."