Queen Rules

The students of St.Faith's cheered as Thompson and his companions stepped on to the dance floor.

The other students looked at each other, not knowing what to do.

The St. Faith's cheers grew as Thompson and his companions started to dance. Even some of the other students started to cheer.

Zena shared a look with Emma.
She knew that it was not just a mere dance. Thompson was doing it to show that he was the king. He needed to show off. Thompson waved at the cheering crowd and through the crowd, his gaze fell on Zena. He threw her a smug look and winked. He was clearly challenging her. Zena clenched her fists.

"Lily!" She hissed. Lily raised her head to meet Zena's gaze.
"You have a job."

****
To say that Thompson was enjoying himself would be an understatement. He was more than enjoying, to have the crowd cheer at him and to see the defeated look on his enemies. He smirked. Now everyone knee who he was.

Suddenly, the music stopped and then the cheers died. There were confused whispers among the crowd. Thompson turned to face his companions who looked as confused as he was. And then, the music started but only, it was a different one.
One thing was clear to him.

Someone had hacked the sound system.

The crowd that was flocked around him, moved to either sides forming a way in between.
Through the crowd, Zena walked on to the dance floor, her dark hair flying freely around her. Emma and Mia were right behind her, followed by Isla and Lily. Zena stopped right in front of a shocked Thompson, her arms crossed in front of her chest and a smirk played on her lips.

From their table, Henry and Edward shared a look.

Zena took two steps backward and swirled around to face the staring crowd at the same time Mia and Isla swiftly moved to her either sides and Emma and Lily moved behind them.

Zena gave Isla a side glance and Isla gave her a thumbs up.
It was the time for the Queen to claim her throne.

Lyzender watched with amazement as Zena and the other four girls danced. To be accurate, his eyes were only on Zena. He watched with fascination the way her dark hair shone under the light and the way she moved, perfectly to the rhythm.
Around him, the students were cheering and clapping. Not only Hilltop students but also Rosewood's and St. Faith's. The crowd had almost gone mad. Beside Lyzender, Jake was jumping up and down, yelling Queen! Queen!. Ethan was cheering and so was Blaze. Henry and Edward dashed to join the girls on the dance floor, the moment the crowd started to cheer.

Thompson and his team retreated, knowing very well when they were beaten.

Mia jumped up and down, waving at the excited crowd.
"Come on people!" She shouted.
"Who rules here?"

"Queen! Queen! Queen!" The crowd chanted. Mia beamed and high fived Isla.
Henry took Zena's hand and twirled her around. Zena threw back her head and laughed.

By then, even the other students were dancing. Zena suddenly caught sight of someone among the cheering crowd. She stopped dancing and made her way toward him, through the crowd.

She pushed her way past the teenagers and finally approached Thompson and his companions who were trying their best to look not bothered.

She stood in front of Thompson, again her arms crossed. Her face was flushed but she did not look tired. Her dark hair had gotten a bit messy but it gave her a  attractive look. She held herself straight and she seemed to be radiating power. Her posture was almost threatening.

Henry and the others noticing that she was going somewhere, had followed her and stood behind her. Edward had a proud smirk on his face and Henry held a bored look. Isla's face was flushed and she looked breathless from all the dancing. Mia was practically bouncing up and down in joy. She focussed on Zena and Thompson only when Emma elbowed her hard in the ribs. Emma's smirk was almost vicious and Lily held a small smile. She might not enjoy all the attention but she still enjoyed doing something like that with her friends.