What the Hell was wrong with Him.

"ISLA..!"

I screamed as I tore inside like wind.
I pulled off the pale headed guy from Isla and roughly pushed him off her.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" I asked softly as I kneeled down beside her.
Her eyes were red and her pretty face was tear strained. She was trembling from head to foot like a frightened bunny, making my heart tighten in pain.
I pulled her in to s hug, mumbling soothing words.

And then my eyes fixed on the bastard who was going to force himself on Isla. My jaw clenched and I felt anger swirl inside me.

"Zena! Isla!" Ethan cried in alarm as he rushed inside.

His eyes absorbed the situation and from the look in his eyes, it was clear that he understood the situation.
Fury danced in his usually calm brown eyes.

"You!" He snarled before marching toward the bastard and punched him right at his face.

The bastard took a step backward and rubbed his face.

"Cool down, dude." He said in a disgusting voice and smirked. "You can have some fun with that chick once I'm done."

I was about to slam his radish head on a wall but, Ethan beat me in to it. Grabbing him by his collar, Ethan slammed him against a wall and threw punches left and right.

Woah! I've never seen him that violent. Looks like he really care about Isla. I tightened my grip on a sobbing Isla and placed a gentle kiss on her cheek.

Ethan was really doing a good job. If I did not interfere, he would surely kill that jerk.

Do I care?

The answer is simple.

It's a very big NO!

But I truly needed to stop Ethan.

I want my share, okay?

Ethan grabbed an empty glass bottle and was about to hit the bastard with it but I quickly jumped forward and grabbed his arm.

"Leave me, Zena." He hissed. "I'm gonna kill him."

"No Ethan. It's enough." I said sternly.

Ethan was about to argue but a loud sob from Isla stopped him at once. His eyes rested on her and were immediately softened. He truly cared about her.

He noticed that her dress was torn at her shoulder, showing off a bit of her pale skin and his jaw clenched. He stormed toward her and covered her with his jacket as he kneeled down by her side and pulled her in to a hug.

  Isla was crying like anything. Her face was pale and her lips trembled.

My poor poor bestie!

I turned around and my gaze fell on the jerk because of whom she was in that state.

I was calm. Really calm. And that was surprising for even me.

But, mind you.
It was the silence and calm before the storm.

He threw Isla another lust filled  look and smirked at her.

That was it!

I lost my bloody control!

With a snarl, I punched his jaw, hard.
Talking about a storm.
He took several steps backward by the sudden force.
His eyes widened as they fell on me.

I took a step forward, my fists clenched. All I saw was red.

I grabbed him by his collar and threw a punch at his face.