Raging Emotions

"Good Heavens! Zena, did you see that?" Mia exclaimed as she flung her cell phone in front of my eyes, waving it in the air. "That video has rocked the internet!!"

I gave her a look from my position, sitting on the table, my legs dangling over the side.

"I take that it's good?"

"Zena! This is amazing!!! Why aren't you happy?? Aren't you even confused?? I mean... Who recorded the whole scene when Thompson opened his locker and got the shock of his life??"

I chuckled, leaning on my palms. "Trust me, inside I'm having a rock party and for the one who recorded it... Let's just say Tiny did her job very well."

Isla, Mia and Lily gave shouts of surprise at the reveal and I smirked.

Emma simply shook her head. It was clear that she knew it from the start.

"Why... Why didn't you say anything??" Isla demanded.

I shrugged as I flung myself down the table, a smile playing on my lips.

"Surprise." I said, winking at my best friends, earning smiles from them.

It was a day at school and I was quite enjoying it. Seeing all the students watching the video of that jerk getting humiliated was really entertaining.

Does it make me cruel??

Ha!

Like I would care.

It isn't my fault. He just got in to my bad side.

And the consequences..... Are more than bad.

The only bad thing....

Lysander was acting weird.

I knew he was angry at me for not telling him about sneaking in to St. Faiths at midnight. To be honest, I had to admit that I should have at least told him.

Anyway, the thing is... The way he acted that morning was more than weird.

From his behavior, I knew he was up to something.

Something that was not good.

When I ran in to him that morning as I was rushing to get my motor bike, he simply grabbed me by shoulders and straightened me on my feet.

"Woah! Going somewhere, Queen?" He asked, his eyes shining with mischief.

I did a double take.

He called me queen.

And it was strange.

He always sticked up with ninja princess or by my name.

"Lysander!" I had exclaimed, slightly dazed at the intensity in those emerald eyes.

He had given me one of his infamous lopsided grins that would have swept any girl off her feet.

And then, dipping his face, he had whispered in my ear, his warm breath fanning my bare neck, sending electric currents through me.

"Wait for it, sweetheart. You are gonna be surprised."

So, you get why I was flustered?

I knew him a little too well and I clearly knew he was going to do something.

Anybody remember the pranks he played on me, those days??

I do.

So yeah, I was kinda nervous.

"And did you hear it?" Lily chipped in, breaking me out of my thoughts. "The principal of St. Faiths was furious at Thompson for some reason. I heard that he was almost expelled."