New Neighbours

"I really don't get it, Zena." said Mia. "I thought that you just wanted to teach that bastard a lesson for mocking you, but now I think there's something else."

I gave her a look. "Do you know who he is?" I asked. She shook her head. I took a deep breathe.

"He is Lysander Dunbar!"
Isla's jaw dropped and Mia shrieked. " It is him?" Isla gasped. I nodded. "OMG!" Mia exclaimed.. "So..... What are you going to do?" Isla asked.

I smirked. "Nothing much, I will just take my revenge."

*******

"ZENA....!"

I woke up with a jump.

Shit! I had again fallen asleep on my study table. I yawned and rubbed my eyes, still feeling sleepy.

"ZENA....! " Well, that was Mia, of course.
I stumbled on to my feet and walked toward our bedroom.

"What is it, Mia?" I asked, sleepily. Isla hurried in at that moment.
"We are gonna have neighbours!" Mia shrieked.
"Some really hot guys are moving in to the apartment next to ours!"

I groaned and Isla banged her head on the wall.

"Are you serious?" I asked. "I thought it was something important. You completely ruined my dream!"

"What was this important dream of yours?" Mia asked,wriggling her eyebrows. "Did you dream of a guy?"

I nodded.

"Oh My God! You have finally grown up!" Mia squealed in delight. " Tell me about it!"

" I dreamt of beating the shit out of that arrogant asshole."
I said through gritted teeth. Mia groaned.

"I thought it was something romantic!"
I rolled my eyes and walked toward the window and peeped outside.

There was a lorry parked outside and several boys were carrying things from it to our neighboring apartment. It was dark so I could not make out their faces , but I had no doubt of them being hot. I turned around and gave Mia a bored look.

"Seriously, you interested in them?
Mia nodded. "They are sooooo hot!"

I rolled my eyes. "Then pack them in to a fridge."

Isla laughed as she realized my joke  and Mia scowled. In several seconds, she was again watching her hot guys with fascination. That girl had no reputation!

    I wished Isla good night and wished Mia to have a good time crooning over those boys.
"Oh, I would, honey." She said at once.

I quickly brushed my teeth and changed in to my night dress. I jumped on to my bed and cuddled under the warm blankets, waiting for darkness to engulf me.
**

       I woke up, startled , when I heard a crash. I rubbed my eyes and looked around , just in time to caught sight of Mia, scrambling off the ground.

    "Mia?" I asked, "What are you doing on the ground?"

     She got on to her feet and turned to face me , her cheeks burning.
      "Ummm.. I j..just f..fe..fell off my bed." She mumbled.

  I stared at her for a few seconds, then, I threw back my head and laughed. Things always happen to Mia.
       I slid down my bed and walked out of the room. As I entered the living room, I saw Lily propped up on the couch, reading a book. Yup, she was such a nerd. "Lily, when did you come?" I asked.

    "Yesterday night, my place was too noisy."she said, not even looking up from her book. I nodded at her, not waiting for her to look up from her book, since she won't do it.

    I strolled in to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face. Brrrrrrr.. The cold water did me good.

       I walked in to the kitchen. Isla was making sandwiches and Mia was helping her. "Morning!" I muttered and helped myself in to a ham sandwich.

   "Mmmmmmm...." I said. "This is really good."

    Isla smiled, pleased. Just then, the door bell rang like anything.
"What the..." started Mia. "Who in the world is ringing it like that? Goodness, it sounds like a fire alarm!"

     The ringing went again, more loudly, making Mia jump and Isla drop a sandwich. Both Isla and Mia cursed in unison.

   "Lily!" I yelled. "Check the door, will you? Or else Mia and Isla will be so pissed and we won't get any breakfast."

   Isla grinned and I heard Lily opening the front door.

   After several seconds, she called.
      "It's our neighbour! He wants an egg!"

    Mia squealed in delight , immediately grabbed an egg and made a move. Isla grabbed her arm.

     "Idiot! Do you want to make a fool of yourself?" Isla hissed. "Have an ego, girl! Zena, take that bastard an egg."

     I nodded and grabbed two eggs. I was not going to hand h just one egg as if we were beggars.

      I hurried toward the front door. Lily had shut the door and was again reading. I shook my head at her and pulled the door open.

Mr. Hot Neighbour stood in the corridor with his back to me. He was in a pair if trousers and T shirt that hugged Hus muscles.
Well, he did look hot.
"I am sorry I took so long- " I started  and at the sound of my voice,
he turned around to face me.

My eyes met his green eyes.

I shrieked and the two eggs in my hand immediately went flying right on to his face.

     "You!" I cried, pointing a finger at my new neighbour.