It shattered me.

Third Person POV

   Blaze, Henry and the others were dumbfound by the sight they saw in the gym.

They had crept in to the room secretly, expecting to see Zena pouring out her heart and then Lyzender telling his feelings and a nice kiss.

Imagine their shock when they saw Lyzender kissing Veronica.
Blaze caught sight of Zena, standing frozen, staring at Lyzender and Veronica. Before any of them could make a move, Zena dashed out of the gym, forcing her way through her friends at the entrance.

Blaze reached out a hand to stop her but she pushed his hand away, almost blindly.

Isla threw Lyzender a disbelieving look and dashed after Zena, her heart aching for her best friend. Lily quickly followed her. Mia seemed to debate with herself whether to go after Zena or stay and help Henry murder the brat who hurt their Queen. Who knows, she might get to help in dumping his body!
Nah! Better go and comfort Zena. Throwing Lyzender and Veronica a murderous look, she hurried after Isla.

Henry was beyond furious. True, he was the silly clown of the group. But, when it comes to Zena, he was more like a Knight with a sword. He had seen her go through so much pain three years ago. And he never wanted her to go through something like it again.

His eyes fixed on Lyzender who was gazing at them with a bored look, Veronica clinging on to him.
Henry breathed through his nose and made a move toward Lyzender, his fists clenched on either sides of his body.
But Edward was quick and he grabbed his cousin's arm, stopping him.

"What the hell, dude!" Max exclaimed. "Why did you do that?"
Veronica snickered.
Don't you see? That Queen.." She started but was cut off, harshly by Jake.
"Shut up, stupid Barbie!"

Lyzender arched an eyebrow.
"What? Can't I kiss a girl if I want?"
Ethan groaned and banged his head on a wall.
"You love Zena." Jake almost screamed. "Why in the world did you kiss this..thing?" He asked, pointing a finger at Veronica in disgust.

Veronica glared at him. "Excuse me! Do you know who I.."

"Shut the hell up!" Max shouted.

Lyzender shrugged his shoulders. "I lied." He simply said. Ethan snapped his head in Lyzender's direction, a disbelieving look on his face. Jake and Max gasped. Edward threw Lyzender a glare, trying his best to hold back a raging Henry from throwing Lyzender out of the window.

Again, Veronica snickered. Edward threw her a murderous glare.
"Shut up!" He said through gritted teeth.

"What the hell are you telling?" Jake said through gritted teeth.

"Can't you idiots understand what he's telling?" Veronica demanded, twirling a piece of her hair between her fingers. "He never liked that stupid Queen of yours..."

"Shut up, bitch!" Jake, Max, Ethan and Edward yelled in unison, effectively shutting her up.

"I never liked that girl." Lyzender said, smirking. "Did you guys seriously think that I would even like someone like her? Come on, guys. She is Alexander's sister."

"Then why did you kiss her?" Edward asked, almost pleading to tell that what he said was a lie.

Lyzender smirked.
"That was a plan." He said, smugly. "I knew the best way to hurt Alexander was to hurt his sister. Beside, that girl also troubled me a lot. The plan was easy. Act nice and make her fall for me. Then, the most interesting part! Break her heart! I guess I finally got fed up with acting."

Veronica laughed loudly.

Everything happened so quickly.

Henry snarled and tried to break free from his cousin's grasp. This time, Edward let him go. He himself was fuming. He might not have known Zena for long still, he knew that she was not the tough and arrogant girl she seemed to be. He had come quite closer to her as well as her little gang. He had come to care about her.
  Henry charged at Lyzender with a clenched fist but someone else beat him in to it.