Everybody deserves a second chance.

Lyzender felt as if a bucket of ice cold water was emptied on him.

"Half brother, half brother."

That words seemed to be swirling around him.

   Lyzender raced his bike at top speed. He so much wanted to see her. He wanted to hear her voice, to see her smile, to hear her scornful remarks. He simply wanted to see Zena.

He knew that what he did that night at the union party was not his wisest decision. But he simply couldn't help it. He had wanted to kiss her so bad since the day of their fake date, since the moment he had watched her sleep so peacefully on the deck of the ship, since the moment he realized he had fallen in love with her.

He wanted to talk to Zena and to explain her about his feelings. That's why he had left school without even telling his friends. He finally drove in to the car park of Hilltop High and parked his bike. As he climbed down his bike, he felt excitement as well as nervousness creep up his skin. He pulled off his helmet and ran a hand through his messy hair before jogging down the path.

He stopped in his tracks, his smile dropping as his eyes fell on a sight that he never in a thousand years wished to see.

The girl he loved was hugging someone else. And not just someone but that Danny Nanny guy. She had her eyes closed as if she was memorizing the moment. A soft smile was playing on her lips as if she was enjoying the moment more than anything. It was like she was craving for his warmth.